|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the people of Ember feel when they stand still in Plummer Square?
(a) The rumble of the river.
(b) The constant earthquakes.
(c) Bitter cold.
(d) A warm breeze.
2. Who is the teacher overseeing Lina's class on Assignment Day?
(a) Miss Rose.
(b) Miss Harrow.
(c) Miss. Thorn.
(d) Miss Mayfleet.
3. Where is Poppy when Lina returns home from work in Chapter 4?
(a) Alone in the shop.
(b) Alone in the apartment.
(c) Asleep in Lina's bed.
(d) Lost in the street.
4. Who is Poppy?
(a) Lina's neice.
(b) The child of a neighbor, Mrs. Murdo.
(c) An orphan Lina's grandmother took in.
(d) Lina's little sister.
5. What kind of shop does Lina's grandmother run?
(a) A small items shop.
(b) A vegetables shop.
(c) A clock shop.
(d) A yarn shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Doon say he desperately wanted?
2. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
3. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
4. What is past the trash heaps?
5. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)