|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bowden approaches Borlú at Copula Hall, what does he have in his hand?
(a) A gun.
(b) A precursor tool taken from the dig.
(c) A visa.
(d) A copy of his book.
2. What does Ashil do after he is shot?
(a) Continues the investigation.
(b) Arrests Borlú.
(c) Sends Borlú back to Breach.
(d) Authorizes Borlú to continue the investigation.
3. Borlú notices what about how he walks as Tye?
(a) They walk without regard for city boundaries.
(b) They stick only to dissensi.
(c) They stay only in Ul Qoma.
(d) They stick to crosshatched areas.
4. Who is guarding the member of the Oversight Committee behind the conspiracy?
(a) Members of the police force.
(b) Members of the True Citizens.
(c) Members of Breach.
(d) Members of Qoma First.
5. While Ashil is in the hospital, Borlú remains within Breach, although he notes what about his surroundings?
(a) His door is no longer locked.
(b) He now has a phone.
(c) The walls have been painted.
(d) He has been given a television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Borlú discovers that Geary locked up the same days as when which person attended the events?
2. Who keeps calling Corwi in an attempt to get a hold of Borlú?
3. Who is Kai Buidze?
4. According to the informant, what was Geary studying when she was killed?
5. When Borlú finds Bowden, why has no one arrested him?
Short Essay Questions
1. After speaking with Buidze, what hypothesis does Borlú develop?
2. Who is Yallya? What part does she play in the investigation?
3. How does Borlú walk through the city while out with Ashil?
4. What video footage is Borlú shown?
5. After regaining consciousness, where does Borlú find himself?
6. Who killed Geary and why?
7. What are dissensi?
8. What information does Borlú learn from Buidze?
9. What information does Borlú get from Dahar Jaris?
10. What plan does Borlú make regarding Rodriguez?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)