|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ashil take Borlú to Bol Ye'an?
(a) To investigate Geary's murder.
(b) To investigate the bomb sent to the dig.
(c) To investigate Rodriguez's murder.
(d) To investigate Borlú's breach.
2. At the end of the novel, what has Borlú become?
(a) An avatar of Breach.
(b) An agent of Orciny.
(c) An Ul Qoman detective.
(d) A member of the Oversight Committee.
3. What is the name of the Ul Qoman detective working with Borlú?
(a) Quincy Dhatt.
(b) Quinn Dhatt.
(c) Quissim Dhatt.
(d) Quentin Dhatt.
4. What item is found in Bowden's apartment?
(a) A ransom note.
(b) A warning letter written in Precursor script.
(c) A mysterious mechanism.
(d) A bloodstain.
5. Who is Yorj Syedr?
(a) A Social Democrat who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(b) A unification leader who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(c) A National Bloc leader who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(d) A pacifist who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sniper who killed Rodriguez?
2. While Ashil is in the hospital, Borlú remains within Breach, although he notes what about his surroundings?
3. When Bowden approaches Borlú at Copula Hall, what does he have in his hand?
4. Borlú envisions a scenario in which Geary was able to do what?
5. Where does the Oversight Committee hold its meetings?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)