|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Borlú first see the sniper?
(a) He was a member of the True Citizens.
(b) He was a member of the Oversight Committee.
(c) He was the owner of the van.
(d) He was a member of Qoma First.
2. While Ashil is in the hospital, Borlú remains within Breach, although he notes what about his surroundings?
(a) His door is no longer locked.
(b) The walls have been painted.
(c) He has been given a television.
(d) He now has a phone.
3. After the call from the informant, Borlú considers the possibility that the victim was what?
(a) A unificationist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A politician.
4. When within the Breach, Borlú is to be known as what?
5. After the member of the Oversight Committee behind the conspiracy is shot and killed, what does Borlú realize?
(a) He has not accounted for Dhatt's treachery.
(b) He has not accounted for the involvement of Rodriguez and Bowden.
(c) He has not accounted for Tsueh's whereabouts.
(d) He has not accounted for the university's involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Borlú's informant, the victim was involved in what?
2. Why is the shooter at Copula Hall not captured by Breach?
3. What important function does Copula Hall serve?
4. What is the name of the sniper who killed Rodriguez?
5. Thanks to the video footage, Borlú realized the van must have had what inside?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)