|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 9-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Borlú ask Taskin Cerush to get for him?
(a) How to submit evidence to the courts.
(b) How to arrest another officer.
(c) How to dismiss a case for lack of evidence.
(d) How to send a case to the Oversight Committee.
2. Why does Syedr object to invoking Breach?
(a) He believes there is nothing Breach can do in this instance.
(b) He believes Breach is made up of failed detectives.
(c) He believes Breach is overrated.
(d) He believes it is an alien power over which they have no control.
3. Who owns the van that transported the victim?
(a) Mikyael Krimlen.
(b) Mikyael Klasch.
(c) Mikyael Khrouthe.
(d) Mikyael Khurusch.
4. According to the video footage, where did the murder occur?
(a) In Ul Qoma.
(b) In Beszel.
(c) In Copula Hall.
(d) In Orciny.
5. What is the name of the pathologist?
(a) Ramira Yaszek.
(b) Stepen Shukman.
(c) Jan Pocost.
(d) Gunter Strász
Short Answer Questions
1. According to information Borlú has received, the victim was studying what?
2. What is the name Borlú assigns to the victim?
3. Who threatens Borlú with slander?
4. After speaking with the informant, Borlú believes the murder might actually be a case of what?
5. Why does the Oversight Committee refuse to forward the case to Breach?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)