|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to information Borlú has received, the victim was studying what?
(a) Art history.
2. What must a tourist do before entering one of the cities?
(a) Undergo training and pass an entrance exam.
(b) Pay an exorbitant fee.
(c) Speak with the Oversight Committee.
(d) Purchase a travel visa.
3. Borlú's boss gives him what surprising freedom?
(a) The freedom to follow his instincts.
(b) The freedom to question other officers.
(c) The freedom to take the weekend off.
(d) The freedom to arrest anyone he suspects.
4. Why has an embassy official been assigned to the victim's parents?
(a) To prevent them from hindering the investigation.
(b) To prevent them from finding the murderer.
(c) To prevent them from breaching.
(d) To prevent them from getting lost.
5. What is the name of the unificationist who gives Borlú and Corwi information bout the victim?
(a) Por Dwidst.
(b) Pul Dworak.
(c) Pag Duren.
(d) Pall Drodin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bowden currently live?
2. What effect did Bowden's ideas have on his career?
3. What is the name Borlú assigns to the victim?
4. What is the name of the text written by David Bowden?
5. Late at night, after speaking to the informant, Borlú stares out his apartment window and does what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)