|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to information Borlú has received, the victim was studying what?
(d) Art history.
2. Who is Lizbyet Corwi?
(a) Borlú's girlfriend.
(b) A prostitute Borlú questions.
(c) A young, intelligent constable working with Borlú.
(d) Borlú's neighbor.
3. What characterizes the city in which Borlú lives and works?
(a) Borlú's city is run-down and drab.
(b) Borlú's city is modern and sleek.
(c) Borlú's city is a hub of tourism.
(d) Borlú's city is full of life and color.
4. The pathologist discovers the victim was covered in what odd substance?
(c) Carpet fibers.
5. Bowden's book expounded on what theory?
(a) The existence of Orciny.
(b) That the real city was Beszel, not Ul Qoma.
(c) That the real city was Ul Qoma, not Beszel.
(d) That there was no Cleavage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the text written by David Bowden?
2. According to the unificationist, what was the victim's name?
3. Why are the victim's parents deported?
4. According to Borlú's anonymous informant, what is the name of the victim?
5. What important function does Copula Hall serve?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)