|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bowden's book expounded on what theory?
(a) That there was no Cleavage.
(b) That the real city was Beszel, not Ul Qoma.
(c) That the real city was Ul Qoma, not Beszel.
(d) The existence of Orciny.
2. What important function does Copula Hall serve?
(a) It is the center of education and culture.
(b) It is where one can travel legally between the cities.
(c) It is where the courts are held.
(d) It is where the police have their station.
3. Who owns the van that transported the victim?
(a) Mikyael Klasch.
(b) Mikyael Khurusch.
(c) Mikyael Krimlen.
(d) Mikyael Khrouthe.
4. According to the unificationist, where did the victim go after leaving Beszel?
(a) The third city.
(b) Back home.
(c) Ul Qoma.
5. When the owner of the van is taken to identify his vehicle, he is shocked to see what?
(a) It is filled with junk that does not belong to him.
(b) It has been painted a different color.
(c) It has been banged up in an accident.
(d) It is missing all four wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mr. Geary going to investigate before being sent home?
2. After investigators find the van that transported the victim, they discover what inside?
3. According to Borlú's anonymous informant, what is the name of the victim?
4. What is the name of the dig on which the victim worked?
5. Who is the embassy official assigned to the victim's parents?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)