|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the owner of the van on the night of the murder?
(a) At a Gamblers Anonymous meeting.
(b) At an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(c) At a Narcotics Anonymous meeting.
(d) At an Overeaters Anonymous meeting.
2. Who is Lizbyet Corwi?
(a) Borlú's neighbor.
(b) A young, intelligent constable working with Borlú.
(c) Borlú's girlfriend.
(d) A prostitute Borlú questions.
3. Bardo Naustin, another detective, believes the murder victim was in what profession?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A politician.
(c) An artist.
(d) A prostitute.
4. Who owns the van that transported the victim?
(a) Mikyael Khurusch.
(b) Mikyael Khrouthe.
(c) Mikyael Krimlen.
(d) Mikyael Klasch.
5. Borlú is pleased to find what has been displayed throughout the city?
(a) Posters attempting to identify the victim.
(b) Warnings against committing crimes.
(c) Images of good citizens.
(d) A flyer listing the police tip line.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Borlú's informant, the victim was involved in what?
2. Why does Corwi doubt Naustin's theory?
3. Borlú's boss gives him what surprising freedom?
4. According to Borlú's anonymous informant, what is the name of the victim?
5. What information does Borlú ask Taskin Cerush to get for him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)