|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 21- Section 3, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Syedr object to invoking Breach?
(a) He believes Breach is made up of failed detectives.
(b) He believes there is nothing Breach can do in this instance.
(c) He believes Breach is overrated.
(d) He believes it is an alien power over which they have no control.
2. After losing consciousness, how does Borlú describe the people he sees when he wakes up?
(a) As happy and kind.
(b) As people-shaped clay.
(c) As menacing and mean.
(d) As tall and insect like.
3. What item is found in Bowden's apartment?
(a) A mysterious mechanism.
(b) A warning letter written in Precursor script.
(c) A bloodstain.
(d) A ransom note.
4. Why is the shooter at Copula Hall not captured by Breach?
(a) Because he was a member of Breach.
(b) Because he shot over the border.
(c) Because he died.
(d) Because he had a special visa.
5. After losing consciousness, how does Borlú describe the place where he wakes up?
(a) As full of light.
(b) As loud and boisterous.
(c) As a long tunnel.
(d) As gray and shapeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buidze say about Tsueh's relationship with the victim?
2. What is the name of the unificationist who gives Borlú and Corwi information bout the victim?
3. Why does the Oversight Committee refuse to forward the case to Breach?
4. What is the name of the lawyer for the True Citizens?
5. In speaking with the lawyer for the True Citizens, what does Borlú realize?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)