|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 21- Section 3, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yorj Syedr?
(a) A pacifist who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(b) A Social Democrat who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(c) A unification leader who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
(d) A National Bloc leader who is also a member of the Oversight Committee.
2. What is the name of the Ul Qoman detective working with Borlú?
(a) Quissim Dhatt.
(b) Quincy Dhatt.
(c) Quentin Dhatt.
(d) Quinn Dhatt.
3. Where does the fabled third city exist?
(a) Above Beszel and Ul Qoma.
(b) Underneath Beszel and Ul Qoma.
(c) Between Beszel and Ul Qoma.
(d) On the northern border of Beszel and Ul Qoma.
4. Where does Borlú ask Corwi to meet him?
(a) Copula Hall.
(b) The police headquarters.
(c) Bol Ye'an.
(d) His apartment.
5. As soon as Borlú opens fire on the shooter, what happens?
(a) His phone rings.
(b) The police arrest him.
(c) The shooter returns fire.
(d) Breach takes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must a tourist do before entering one of the cities?
2. In what division does Inspector Borlú work?
3. Who is particularly uncomfortable with Borlú's plan to get two people out of the city?
4. After losing consciousness, how does Borlú describe the people he sees when he wakes up?
5. What important function does Copula Hall serve?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)