|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the DöplirCaffé?
(a) It is both a Muslim and a Jewish coffeehouse, located next to one another and sharing a single name.
(b) It is a crosshatched coffeehouse located in both cities simultaneously.
(c) It is a coffeehouse that exists in neither city and constitutes its own territory.
(d) It is both a Besz and an Ul Qoman coffeehouse, located next to one another and sharing a single name.
2. What is the name of the pathologist's assistant?
(a) Hamd Hamzinic.
(b) Hald Halzi.
(c) Hardy Hozinc.
(d) Hand Hanson.
3. Late at night, after speaking to the informant, Borlú stares out his apartment window and does what?
(a) Thinks of quitting.
(b) Stares at Ul Qoma.
(c) Listens to music.
4. According to the unificationist, the victim believed in what fabled city?
5. Where does Bowden currently live?
(b) Ul Qoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what division does Inspector Borlú work?
2. What effect did Bowden's ideas have on his career?
3. Where was the owner of the van on the night of the murder?
4. What is the name of the text written by David Bowden?
5. By seeing Borlú's posters, the informant has committed what crime?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)