|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victim's parents are upset to learn that, once Breach takes the case, what will happen?
(a) They will not be told about any further developments in the case.
(b) The killer will not be punished.
(c) They will be required to testify before Breach.
(d) Their daughter will be forgotten.
2. Borlú is pleased to find what has been displayed throughout the city?
(a) Warnings against committing crimes.
(b) Posters attempting to identify the victim.
(c) A flyer listing the police tip line.
(d) Images of good citizens.
3. Bowden's book expounded on what theory?
(a) The existence of Orciny.
(b) That the real city was Beszel, not Ul Qoma.
(c) That there was no Cleavage.
(d) That the real city was Ul Qoma, not Beszel.
4. Late at night, after speaking to the informant, Borlú stares out his apartment window and does what?
(b) Listens to music.
(c) Thinks of quitting.
(d) Stares at Ul Qoma.
5. After investigators find the van that transported the victim, they discover what inside?
(a) A lot of junk.
(b) Boxes of books.
(c) Rolls of carpet.
(d) Cans of paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to information Borlú has received, the victim was studying what?
2. The pathologist determines the victim was how old when she died?
3. Why does Borlú's boss tell him to avoid complicating the case any further?
4. According to the unificationist, where did the victim go after leaving Beszel?
5. Why does Syedr object to invoking Breach?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)