|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When walking in Ul Qoma one night, where does Borlú go?
(a) Bol Ye'an.
(c) The Temple.
(d) Copula Hall.
2. Borlú is pleased to find what has been displayed throughout the city?
(a) Images of good citizens.
(b) Posters attempting to identify the victim.
(c) Warnings against committing crimes.
(d) A flyer listing the police tip line.
3. Why does Corwi doubt Naustin's theory?
(a) Because the victim's hair and makeup are too natural.
(b) Because the victim was too old.
(c) Because the victim was too young.
(d) Because the victim was not found in the right part of town.
4. Who is Lizbyet Corwi?
(a) A prostitute Borlú questions.
(b) A young, intelligent constable working with Borlú.
(c) Borlú's neighbor.
(d) Borlú's girlfriend.
5. What surprises Dhatt about the case?
(a) That Breach had not been invoked.
(b) That the victim had so many enemies.
(c) That the victim was so well liked.
(d) That the murderer had not already been caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tsueh's first name?
2. Where was the owner of the van on the night of the murder?
3. What item is found in Bowden's apartment?
4. What is inside the package sent to the Bol Ye'an dig site?
5. When Borlú and Dhatt become stuck, Dhatt prompts Borlú to remember what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)