|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the grant for that the Department of Education has granted to the Circle in Book II?
(a) $3 billion.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $1 billion.
2. Where does Mae spot Kalden during the celebration for Olivia Santos in Book I?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The dance floor.
(c) A stairwell.
(d) The foyer.
3. When did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
4. What is the name of Marie's son whom Mae meets in Book II?
5. What does Gina come to Mae's desk to teach her about, cutting off Mae's text conversation with Annie about sleeping with Kalden in Book I?
(a) Social Media and Response.
(b) Elevations and Extractions.
(c) Conversion Rate and Retail Raw.
(d) Service Satisfaction and Surveys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jackie say the YouthRank program has been tested the past few months in Book II?
2. Where will Mae be going to work after leaving the Customer Experience division in Book I?
3. How many followers on her Zing feed does Mae have in the beginning of Book II?
4. Where is Annie when Mae texts her about her second sexual encounter with Kalden?
5. Who painted the portrait of the Three Wise Men that hangs in the library at the Circle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the progression of Bailey's Gang of 40 meeting in Book II described?
2. What does Mae encounter when she goes home to confront her parents about the blacking out of cameras in Book II?
3. How is duality expressed thematically in The Circle?
4. Where does Mae meet Kalden the second time? Where does he take her?
5. How is the first feeding described at the aquarium that Mae observes in Book II?
6. What role does Olivia Santos play in the novel?
7. What is PastPerfect and what are its uses?
8. Why does Annie worry about Kalden?
9. What leads to Mae's arrest in Book I? Why is she released?
10. What creatures from the Marianas Trench are introduced in Book II?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)