|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many smiles are amassed for the Pakistan fundraiser in Book II?
(a) 3.2 billion.
(b) 1.2 million.
(c) 2.3 million.
(d) 6.2 million.
2. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her first day doing them in Book I?
3. How old was Bailey's brother when he came out as gay to his family?
4. How many followers on her Zing feed does Mae have in the beginning of Book II?
(a) 6.2 million.
(b) 3.5 million.
(c) 2.1 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
5. About how many spots does Jackie say there are for Ivy League freshmen each year in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many SeeChange cameras does the narrator say are now functional and accessible across the world in the beginning of Book II?
2. How much of Washington has gone transparent in the beginning of Book II?
3. What is Terry's last name?
4. What laws does Stenton describe that give citizens access to meetings, transcripts, and documents at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
5. Who is the woman that appears to feed Stenton's shark in Book II?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mae meet Kalden in the bathroom in Book I and what takes place there?
2. Why does Annie worry about Kalden?
3. What is the significance of the Sahara Desert in the novel?
4. What does Mae encounter when she goes home to confront her parents about the blacking out of cameras in Book II?
5. What role does Olivia Santos play in the novel?
6. How do Mae's circumstances change after she goes transparent?
7. Why does Mae continue working in CE after her transparency?
8. How is Mae set up for her transparency in Book II?
9. How does Annie respond to Mae when Mae first finds her after her return from overseas in Book II?
10. Whom does Mae interview on the day of the meeting of medical professionals at the Circle?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)