|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her third day doing them in Book I?
2. How many monitors are on Mae's desk in the CE department in Book II when she returns for periodic work there?
3. How much is the grant for that the Department of Education has granted to the Circle in Book II?
(a) $3 billion.
(b) $1 billion.
(c) $2 million.
4. For how long has Mae been transparent in the opening of Book II?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What term is it called when politicians go transparent in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many of the survey questions does Pete Ramirez suggest Mae should complete in a day when he sets her up with her headset?
2. To what island does Mae decide to row on the night when she "borrows" the kayak in Book I?
3. What is the name of Bailey's son who has cerebral palsy?
4. For how long did Mae and Mercer date?
5. Where will Mae be going to work after leaving the Customer Experience division in Book I?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to Mae's arrest in Book I? Why is she released?
2. How do Mae's parents seem on her second visit to see them after her father has been covered by Mae's health plan?
3. How do Mae's circumstances change after she goes transparent?
4. What does Mae encounter when she goes home to confront her parents about the blacking out of cameras in Book II?
5. What role does Olivia Santos play in the novel?
6. What aspects of her job does Gina introduce Mae to in Book I?
7. Who is Pete Ramirez and why does Mae meet with him?
8. Why does Annie worry about Kalden?
9. What announcement does Mae make along with Bailey at the end of Book I?
10. How is the progression of Bailey's Gang of 40 meeting in Book II described?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)