|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature is fed to the shark while visitors on Mae's live feed watch on in Book II?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A human child.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A Pacific sea turtle.
2. What is Mae's average of unique visitors to her live footage on any given day, according to the narrator in the beginning of Book II?
3. Where does Jackie say the YouthRank program has been tested the past few months in Book II?
4. What does "CHAD" stand for in the novel?
(a) Central Honesty Derailment Program.
(b) Central Health Data Program.
(c) Central Humankind Detail Program.
(d) Central Healing Data Program.
5. Where is Annie when Mae texts her about her second sexual encounter with Kalden?
6. What district is Olivia Santos a representative of?
(a) District 9.
(b) District 4.
(c) District 14.
(d) District 12.
7. For how long has Mae been transparent in the opening of Book II?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three weeks.
8. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her first day doing them in Book I?
9. What are the thousands of college kids called that have spread themselves across the planet installing cameras in the most remote regions in Book II?
10. Who painted the portrait of the Three Wise Men that hangs in the library at the Circle?
(a) Stenton's daughter.
(b) Bailey's daughter.
(c) Bailey's niece.
(d) Stenton's son.
11. Where is Frank at a conference when Olivia Santos comes to address the employees at the Circle?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
12. How many followers on her Zing feed does Mae have in the beginning of Book II?
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
(c) 6.2 million.
(d) 2.1 million.
13. How many child abductions does Francis say have occurred nationwide since the child tracking program has been initiated in Book II?
14. What is the title of the large square art piece by a Chinese artist who has been in frequent troubles with his government in Book II?
(a) Reaching Through for the Good of Humankind.
(b) Entering into the Threshold of Truth.
(c) Touching the Stone of Eternity.
(d) Walking on Glass Rails to Humanity.
15. Where does Gino say he works when he meets Mae and her watchers in Book II?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Old West.
(d) The Machine Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What laws does Stenton describe that give citizens access to meetings, transcripts, and documents at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
2. What is the name of the initiative that Mae's friend Tania asks her to support in Book I?
3. Where does Mae go to eat with Renata, Denise, and Josiah after the governor goes transparent in Book II?
4. Who is the T-shirt distributor from Orlando that asks to be in Mae's professional network in Book II?
5. What are the names of the Circle employees that are building a submersible for Stenton to take to the Marianas Trench?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)