|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "AG" team stand for?
(a) Additional Guidance.
(b) Articulated Governance.
(c) Assisted Governance.
(d) Assisted Guidance.
2. What word from Book I refers to an outcast from society?
3. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her first day doing them in Book I?
4. What does Bailey use as a metaphor in describing the Circle and the truth versus secrets in his meeting with Mae in Book I?
(a) A forest.
(b) A broken mirror.
(c) A desert.
(d) An aquarium.
5. Why is Mae's parents' house under surveillance by SeeChange cameras in Book II?
(a) Because they are under the witness protection program.
(b) As a condition of Mae working at the Circle.
(c) Because they are both on parole.
(d) As a condition of her father's medical treatment.
6. Where does Mae spot Kalden during the celebration for Olivia Santos in Book I?
(a) The foyer.
(b) A stairwell.
(c) The dance floor.
(d) The bathroom.
7. Where do Mae and Annie await Stenton's Ideas Talk in Book I?
(a) The Great Room of King Arthur's Circle.
(b) The Great Room of the Enlightenment.
(c) The Renaissance Room.
(d) The Circle Lobby.
8. For how long has Mae been transparent in the opening of Book II?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
9. Who is called when Mae is arrested for "borrowing" the kayak in Book I?
10. How many smiles are amassed for the Pakistan fundraiser in Book II?
(a) 3.2 billion.
(b) 2.3 million.
(c) 1.2 million.
(d) 6.2 million.
11. In what sport did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
12. Where does Mae go to eat with Renata, Denise, and Josiah after the governor goes transparent in Book II?
(a) The Glass Eatery.
(b) The West End.
(c) The Renaissance Room.
(d) The White Horse.
13. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her third day doing them in Book I?
14. What is Terry's last name?
15. What is the name of the rental shop where Mae rents kayaks to go into the bay?
(a) Martin's Voyages.
(b) Maiden's Voyages.
(c) Marion's Voyages.
(d) Deep Sea Bay Rafts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that works with Eamon Bailey and brings Mae to his office to discuss the kayak incident in Book I?
2. What laws does Stenton describe that give citizens access to meetings, transcripts, and documents at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
3. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
4. What has the ChildTrack program been renamed in Book II?
5. What are the thousands of college kids called that have spread themselves across the planet installing cameras in the most remote regions in Book II?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)