|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the ChildTrack program been renamed in Book II?
2. How many SeeChange cameras does the narrator say are now functional and accessible across the world in the beginning of Book II?
(a) Over 2 billion.
(b) Over 3 billion.
(c) Over 50 million.
(d) Over 100 million.
3. What does the "AG" team stand for?
(a) Additional Guidance.
(b) Assisted Guidance.
(c) Articulated Governance.
(d) Assisted Governance.
4. How many of the SeeChange cameras are installed in Mae's pod when they are first introduced at the Circle?
5. The governor of what state goes transparent before Mae and her watchers in Book II?
(c) North Carolina.
6. Who is the media buyer for a sporting-goods importer in New Jersey that talks to Mae at CE in Book II?
7. Approximately how many of the survey questions does Pete Ramirez suggest Mae should complete in a day when he sets her up with her headset?
8. What does Stenton claim public trust for Congress is at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
9. What term is it called when politicians go transparent in Book II?
10. How many smiles are amassed for the Pakistan fundraiser in Book II?
(a) 6.2 million.
(b) 1.2 million.
(c) 2.3 million.
(d) 3.2 billion.
11. By what name is Stewart referred at the Ideas Talk by Stenton in Book I?
(a) The Clear Man.
(b) The Ghost Man.
(c) The Clarified Man.
(d) The Transparent Man.
12. What is Mae's average of unique visitors to her live footage on any given day, according to the narrator in the beginning of Book II?
13. For how long did Mae and Mercer date?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Six years.
14. Who is the man that works with Eamon Bailey and brings Mae to his office to discuss the kayak incident in Book I?
(a) Pete Ramirez.
(b) Gary Katz.
(c) Dontae Peterson.
(d) Gus Khazeni.
15. Who painted the portrait of the Three Wise Men that hangs in the library at the Circle?
(a) Bailey's daughter.
(b) Stenton's son.
(c) Bailey's niece.
(d) Stenton's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Stewart described as being?
2. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
3. What is the name of Bailey's son who has cerebral palsy?
4. In what sport did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
5. What is the name of the anti-kidnapping program developed by Frank?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)