|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the SeeChange cameras are installed in Mae's pod when they are first introduced at the Circle?
2. Where does Mae spot Kalden during the celebration for Olivia Santos in Book I?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The foyer.
(c) A stairwell.
(d) The dance floor.
3. What is the name of the initiative that Mae's friend Tania asks her to support in Book I?
(a) We Will Save You Ana Maria.
(b) We Hear You Ana Maria.
(c) We Stand By You Ana Maria.
(d) End Child Hunger.
4. Who is the woman that appears to feed Stenton's shark in Book II?
5. What has the ChildTrack program been renamed in Book II?
6. By what name is Stewart referred at the Ideas Talk by Stenton in Book I?
(a) The Clarified Man.
(b) The Ghost Man.
(c) The Clear Man.
(d) The Transparent Man.
7. Where does Jackie say the YouthRank program has been tested the past few months in Book II?
8. What is Terry's last name?
9. What does the "AG" team stand for?
(a) Additional Guidance.
(b) Articulated Governance.
(c) Assisted Governance.
(d) Assisted Guidance.
10. What is the name of the anti-kidnapping program developed by Frank?
11. Where do Mae and Annie await Stenton's Ideas Talk in Book I?
(a) The Renaissance Room.
(b) The Great Room of King Arthur's Circle.
(c) The Circle Lobby.
(d) The Great Room of the Enlightenment.
12. Where is Frank at a conference when Olivia Santos comes to address the employees at the Circle?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
13. What is Mae's average of unique visitors to her live footage on any given day, according to the narrator in the beginning of Book II?
14. Who is the T-shirt distributor from Orlando that asks to be in Mae's professional network in Book II?
15. What are Fridays referred to at the Circle?
(a) Dream Friday.
(b) Departure Friday.
(c) Super Friday.
(d) Last Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the grant for that the Department of Education has granted to the Circle in Book II?
2. What are the names of the Circle employees that are building a submersible for Stenton to take to the Marianas Trench?
3. What is the name of Bailey's son who has cerebral palsy?
4. What laws does Stenton describe that give citizens access to meetings, transcripts, and documents at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
5. How many SeeChange cameras does the narrator say are now functional and accessible across the world in the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)