|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the grant for that the Department of Education has granted to the Circle in Book II?
(b) $1 billion.
(c) $3 billion.
(d) $2 million.
2. About how old is Stewart described as being?
3. Who is called when Mae is arrested for "borrowing" the kayak in Book I?
4. What does Stenton claim public trust for Congress is at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
5. Where is Annie when Mae texts her about her second sexual encounter with Kalden?
6. What does the "AG" team stand for?
(a) Assisted Governance.
(b) Assisted Guidance.
(c) Articulated Governance.
(d) Additional Guidance.
7. What are Fridays referred to at the Circle?
(a) Super Friday.
(b) Dream Friday.
(c) Departure Friday.
(d) Last Friday.
8. Where is Frank at a conference when Olivia Santos comes to address the employees at the Circle?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
9. In what sport did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
10. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
(a) "The Circle must meet closure."
(b) "The Circle must end."
(c) "The Circle helps me find myself."
(d) "The Circle is broken."
11. What word from Book I refers to an outcast from society?
12. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her first day doing them in Book I?
13. What does the narrator describe as "everyone's favorite project" at the Circle in Book I (237)?
(a) Creating the transparency of customers.
(b) Counting the sands of the Sahara Desert.
(c) Soliciting online sales.
(d) The submarine to delve into the Marianas Trench.
14. Who is the T-shirt distributor from Orlando that asks to be in Mae's professional network in Book II?
15. What is the name of Marie's son whom Mae meets in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted the portrait of the Three Wise Men that hangs in the library at the Circle?
2. Where do Mae and Annie await Stenton's Ideas Talk in Book I?
3. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her third day doing them in Book I?
4. What is the title of the large square art piece by a Chinese artist who has been in frequent troubles with his government in Book II?
5. For how long did Mae and Mercer date?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)