|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie's last name?
2. How old is Mae?
3. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Oscar Kinsmann.
(b) Pete Ramirez.
(c) Gus Khazeni.
(d) Roderick Ross.
4. Who is Mae's team leader that interviewed her three times for the job at the Circle?
5. What has Mae's father been taken to the hospital in Book I?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a stroke.
(d) He had an aneurysm.
6. How many children does Eamon Bailey have?
7. Where did Mae attend college?
(a) Berkeley University.
(b) Cambridge College.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Carleton College.
8. What is Frank's last name?
9. Who is the senator that announces his intentions to break up the Circle in Book I?
(a) Senator Ross.
(b) Senator Jackson.
(c) Senator Williams.
(d) Senator McKinley.
10. Where has Frank hidden wine at the company party when Mae meets him?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A ditch.
(c) The jacuzzi.
(d) The rooftop.
11. What lines the walls of the first cubicle that Renata takes Mae to at the Circle?
(a) Pink tulle.
(b) Gray burlap.
(c) Blue burlap.
(d) White plasterboard.
12. Who from payroll comes to meet Mae on her second day at the Circle?
13. How much is Mae's student loan debt when she begins working at the Cicle?
14. Who is the notary at the Circle that visits May on her second day?
15. What are the chandeliers made of that Mercer produces at his business?
(b) Glass bottles.
(c) Tin cans.
(d) Deer antlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is the founder of the Circle presumed to have?
2. How far is Eamon Bailey's house from the Circle?
3. About how old does Mae believe Kalden to be after they meet?
4. What system is the founder of the Circle responsible for?
5. What percentage of the employees at the Circle are unmarried, according to the speaker at the Innovation Talk in Book I?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)