|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who from payroll comes to meet Mae on her second day at the Circle?
2. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
3. What is the name of the system developed by the Circle that aims to make currency obsolete?
4. What is Mae's mother's name?
5. Who is the notary at the Circle that visits May on her second day?
6. What does Frank drink to unwind after the workday?
(c) Red wine.
7. How many employees work at the main campus of the Circle where Mae begins working in Book I?
(a) Over 20,000.
(b) Over 10,000.
(c) Over 15,000.
(d) About 4,000.
8. What does the doctor at the clinic suggest Mae have surgery on during her first visit in Book I?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her wrist.
(c) Her elbow.
(d) Her knee.
9. Who is Walt's mother?
10. What type of fruit does Kalden give Mae after they leave the circus?
(a) An orange.
(b) An apple.
(c) A lemon.
(d) A pomegranite.
11. What percentage of the search market does the Circle control?
12. Where did Annie earn her MBA?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Harvard University.
13. What month is it when Mae goes to the Circle's headquarters for the first time in Book I?
14. What does Josiah say paper is in Book I?
(a) A masterpiece of history.
(b) The death of communication.
(c) Dead trees.
(d) The destruction of the environment.
15. What is the name of the program that is a romantic matching service introduced at Innovation Day in Book I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the free-mail market does the Circle control?
2. What is the name of Annie's dog that recently passed away?
3. How often are the employees of the Circle required to go for checkups at the clinic?
4. Who is Mae's team leader that interviewed her three times for the job at the Circle?
5. What did Mae earn her degree in while at college?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)