|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many employees work at the main campus of the Circle where Mae begins working in Book I?
(a) About 4,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 10,000.
(d) Over 15,000.
2. How old is Tom Stenton said to be based on his painting in the library at the Circle?
(a) In his mid 50s.
(b) In his early 40s.
(c) In his early 20s.
(d) In his late 20s.
3. How many rooms are currently at the company dorms when Mae begins work at the Circle?
4. Who is the notary at the Circle that visits May on her second day?
5. How far is Eamon Bailey's house from the Circle?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) He lives on campus.
6. What are the names of the harbor seals that the couple on the barge describe to Mae in Book I?
(a) Mark and Roger.
(b) Kevin and Rob.
(c) James and Bobby.
(d) Stevie and Kevin.
7. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Oscar Kinsmann.
(b) Gus Khazeni.
(c) Roderick Ross.
(d) Pete Ramirez.
8. What are the chandeliers made of that Mercer produces at his business?
(b) Glass bottles.
(c) Tin cans.
(d) Deer antlers.
9. What kind of brunch did Alistair host that Mae did not attend?
(a) A German brunch.
(b) A Sierras brunch.
(c) A Italy brunch.
(d) A Portugal brunch.
10. What is the name of the system developed by the Circle that aims to make currency obsolete?
11. What is Frank's last name?
12. Who is Mae's unit leader when she begins working at the Circle?
13. What sport does Mae enjoy participating in?
14. How many children does Eamon Bailey have?
15. What percentage of the free-mail market does the Circle control?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
2. What is Mae's mother's name?
3. What is the name of the wing of the Circle's campus for Customer Experience?
4. Who was Mae's boss at the public utiility office where she previously worked?
5. Who is Mae's team leader that interviewed her three times for the job at the Circle?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)