|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Page 399 – Book III: Page 491.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
2. How many SeeChange cameras does the narrator say are now functional and accessible across the world in the beginning of Book II?
(a) Over 2 billion.
(b) Over 3 billion.
(c) Over 100 million.
(d) Over 50 million.
3. What is the title of the large square art piece by a Chinese artist who has been in frequent troubles with his government in Book II?
(a) Touching the Stone of Eternity.
(b) Reaching Through for the Good of Humankind.
(c) Walking on Glass Rails to Humanity.
(d) Entering into the Threshold of Truth.
4. How many people from the Circle does Mae discern are not fans of hers in Book II?
5. What creature is fed to the shark while visitors on Mae's live feed watch on in Book II?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A human child.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A Pacific sea turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests at the meeting of the plankton pitchers giving discounts, points, and rebates to customers who use CircleMoney?
2. The narrator asserts in Book I regarding the transparency program, "By the end of the fifth week, there were" how many "elected officials, from Lincoln to Lahore, who had gone completely clear" (239)?
3. What lines the walls of the first cubicle that Renata takes Mae to at the Circle?
4. Why does Mae become upset about her sexual encounter with Frank in Book I?
5. Where does Annie say she was while working on a program called PastPerfect in Book II?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)