|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Page 399 – Book III: Page 491.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many SeeChange cameras does the narrator say are now functional and accessible across the world in the beginning of Book II?
(a) Over 100 million.
(b) Over 50 million.
(c) Over 3 billion.
(d) Over 2 billion.
2. What is Mae's satisfaction score at the end of her first day working with customers at the Circle?
3. Who presents an idea regarding domestic violence in the home at the meeting of the plankton pitchers?
4. What is in the center of the room in the secret chamber that Annie shows Mae in the library?
(a) A fireman's pole.
(b) A diamond display.
(c) A metal desk.
(d) A computer.
5. Where does Gino say he works when he meets Mae and her watchers in Book II?
(a) The Old West.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Machine Age.
(d) The Renaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees work at the main campus of the Circle where Mae begins working in Book I?
2. What kind of brunch did Alistair host that Mae did not attend?
3. Who announces via a series of zings, "Democracy is mandatory here!" in Book II?
4. Who is Mae's unit leader when she begins working at the Circle?
5. What is the first question the Circlers are asked for the testing of the new democratic system in Book II (403)?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)