|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Page 399 – Book III: Page 491.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that works with Eamon Bailey and brings Mae to his office to discuss the kayak incident in Book I?
(a) Gus Khazeni.
(b) Pete Ramirez.
(c) Gary Katz.
(d) Dontae Peterson.
2. Who was Mae's boss at the public utiility office where she previously worked?
3. By what name does Eamon Baily prefer his employees call him?
(a) Papa Bailey.
(b) Papa Eamon.
(c) Uncle Bailey.
(d) Uncle Eamon.
4. In what sport did Jackie participate in the Olympics?
5. Where is the company Design for Life said to be located in Book II?
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band is playing at the Colony when Frank and Mae go out for the first time?
2. What are the thousands of college kids called that have spread themselves across the planet installing cameras in the most remote regions in Book II?
3. Where will Mae be going to work after leaving the Customer Experience division in Book I?
4. How much is the grant for that the Department of Education has granted to the Circle in Book II?
5. What condition is the founder of the Circle presumed to have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)