|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator asserts in Book I regarding the transparency program, "By the end of the fifth week, there were" how many "elected officials, from Lincoln to Lahore, who had gone completely clear" (239)?
2. What are the thousands of college kids called that have spread themselves across the planet installing cameras in the most remote regions in Book II?
3. How many smiles are amassed for the Pakistan fundraiser in Book II?
(a) 3.2 billion.
(b) 6.2 million.
(c) 1.2 million.
(d) 2.3 million.
4. What is Mae's average of unique visitors to her live footage on any given day, according to the narrator in the beginning of Book II?
5. What term is it called when politicians go transparent in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank at a conference when Olivia Santos comes to address the employees at the Circle?
2. Who is the woman who meets Mae and leads her to her desk on her first day at the Circle?
3. Who does Mae see at the clinic at the Circle in Book I?
4. What kind of brunch did Alistair host that Mae did not attend?
5. What book does Annie move in the library to reveal a secret passage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)