|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is called when Mae is arrested for "borrowing" the kayak in Book I?
2. What are the people who are the most important in the company at the Circle called?
(a) The Imperials.
(b) The Gang of 40.
(c) The Magnus Opus.
(d) The Top Five.
3. To what island does Mae decide to row on the night when she "borrows" the kayak in Book I?
(a) Angel Island.
(b) Devil's Island.
(c) Black Island.
(d) Blue Island.
4. What lines the walls of the first cubicle that Renata takes Mae to at the Circle?
(a) White plasterboard.
(b) Blue burlap.
(c) Pink tulle.
(d) Gray burlap.
5. What did Mae earn her degree in while at college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
2. What condition is the founder of the Circle presumed to have?
3. What does Gina come to Mae's desk to teach her about, cutting off Mae's text conversation with Annie about sleeping with Kalden in Book I?
4. What does Frank drink to unwind after the workday?
5. Approximately how many of the survey questions does Pete Ramirez suggest Mae should complete in a day when he sets her up with her headset?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)