|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the large square art piece by a Chinese artist who has been in frequent troubles with his government in Book II?
(a) Touching the Stone of Eternity.
(b) Walking on Glass Rails to Humanity.
(c) Entering into the Threshold of Truth.
(d) Reaching Through for the Good of Humankind.
2. About how old is Olivia Santos described as when she is introduced at the Ideas Talk in Book I?
3. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her second day doing them in Book I?
4. Why does Mae become upset about her sexual encounter with Frank in Book I?
(a) Because he films it.
(b) Because he offers her money.
(c) Because he leaves immediately.
(d) Because he asks her to marry him.
5. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
(a) "The Circle helps me find myself."
(b) "The Circle is broken."
(c) "The Circle must end."
(d) "The Circle must meet closure."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mae attend college?
2. Approximately how many of the survey questions does Pete Ramirez suggest Mae should complete in a day when he sets her up with her headset?
3. What percentage of the search market does the Circle control?
4. How many of the SeeChange cameras are installed in Mae's pod when they are first introduced at the Circle?
5. Where do Mae and Frank go instead of listening to the band at the Colony on their first date?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)