|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 204 – 304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system is the founder of the Circle responsible for?
(a) The Undersea Development Project.
(b) The Great Sands Project.
(c) The Extra Service Experience.
(d) The Unified Operation System.
2. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
3. What is the name of the rental shop where Mae rents kayaks to go into the bay?
(a) Deep Sea Bay Rafts.
(b) Martin's Voyages.
(c) Maiden's Voyages.
(d) Marion's Voyages.
4. What does Frank drink to unwind after the workday?
(a) Red wine.
5. Who from payroll comes to meet Mae on her second day at the Circle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the text servicing market does the Circle control?
2. About how old does Mae believe Kalden to be after they meet?
3. How old is Tom Stenton said to be based on his painting in the library at the Circle?
4. Who painted the portrait of the Three Wise Men that hangs in the library at the Circle?
5. Who speaks at the Innovation Talk when Frank goes with Mae in Book I?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)