|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 204 – 304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the harbor seals that the couple on the barge describe to Mae in Book I?
(a) Kevin and Rob.
(b) James and Bobby.
(c) Mark and Roger.
(d) Stevie and Kevin.
2. Where is Eamon Bailey originally from?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Where do Mae and Frank go instead of listening to the band at the Colony on their first date?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What does Gina come to Mae's desk to teach her about, cutting off Mae's text conversation with Annie about sleeping with Kalden in Book I?
(a) Conversion Rate and Retail Raw.
(b) Elevations and Extractions.
(c) Social Media and Response.
(d) Service Satisfaction and Surveys.
5. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Pete Ramirez.
(b) Oscar Kinsmann.
(c) Gus Khazeni.
(d) Roderick Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Annie when Mae texts her about her second sexual encounter with Kalden?
2. Who from payroll comes to meet Mae on her second day at the Circle?
3. What is the ranking score that refers to an employee's social interactions at the Circle?
4. Approximately how many of the survey questions does Pete Ramirez suggest Mae should complete in a day when he sets her up with her headset?
5. What does the narrator describe as "everyone's favorite project" at the Circle in Book I (237)?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)