|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 204 – 304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Pete Ramirez.
(b) Oscar Kinsmann.
(c) Gus Khazeni.
(d) Roderick Ross.
2. What is the name of the program that is a romantic matching service introduced at Innovation Day in Book I?
3. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her second day doing them in Book I?
4. Who is the employee of the Circle that planted the camera on the beach, leading to Mae's arrest in Book I?
(a) Alistair Smith.
(b) Gary Katz.
(c) Pete Ramirez.
(d) Gus Khazeni.
5. What nearby city can be seen from the roof of the Circle headquarters?
(a) San Jose.
(b) Santa Marina.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Vincenzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Mae's student loan debt when she begins working at the Cicle?
2. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
3. Who is Mae's unit leader when she begins working at the Circle?
4. What is Mae's hometown?
5. How many rooms are currently at the company dorms when Mae begins work at the Circle?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)