|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 101 – 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the center of the room in the secret chamber that Annie shows Mae in the library?
(a) A computer.
(b) A diamond display.
(c) A fireman's pole.
(d) A metal desk.
2. Who is the Nobel Prize winner that Mae missed seeing on her third day at the Circle?
(a) Sarah Ryley.
(b) Diana Marcum.
(c) Katryn Schultz.
(d) Muhammad Yunus.
3. What are the chandeliers made of that Mercer produces at his business?
(a) Deer antlers.
(c) Glass bottles.
(d) Tin cans.
4. What are the people who are the most important in the company at the Circle called?
(a) The Gang of 40.
(b) The Imperials.
(c) The Top Five.
(d) The Magnus Opus.
5. What is Annie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mae's father?
2. What is the name of the system developed by the Circle that aims to make currency obsolete?
3. Who is the senator that announces his intentions to break up the Circle in Book I?
4. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
5. What percentage of the employees at the Circle are unmarried, according to the speaker at the Innovation Talk in Book I?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)