|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Page 399 – Book III: Page 491.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the fourth question from the testing of the democratic system on Circlers, the announcer describes Mohammed Khaliil-al-Hamed being located where?
2. What type of wine is served at the company party after Mae's first day at the Circle?
3. What book does Annie move in the library to reveal a secret passage?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) The Best Years of Our Lives.
(c) The Sun Also Rises.
(d) The Great Gatsby.
4. What band is playing at the Colony when Frank and Mae go out for the first time?
(a) The Violent Femmes.
(b) The Creamers.
(c) The Wildcats.
(d) The Ranchers.
5. What has the ChildTrack program been renamed in Book II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question the Circlers are asked for the testing of the new democratic system in Book II (403)?
2. How much is Mae's student loan debt when she begins working at the Cicle?
3. Who suggests at the meeting of the plankton pitchers a method for eliminating racial profiling by police and airport security?
4. From what disease does Mae's father suffer?
5. What lines the walls of the first cubicle that Renata takes Mae to at the Circle?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)