|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 101 – 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are currently at the company dorms when Mae begins work at the Circle?
2. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Roderick Ross.
(b) Pete Ramirez.
(c) Gus Khazeni.
(d) Oscar Kinsmann.
3. What lines the walls of the first cubicle that Renata takes Mae to at the Circle?
(a) Gray burlap.
(b) White plasterboard.
(c) Blue burlap.
(d) Pink tulle.
4. What are the people who are the most important in the company at the Circle called?
(a) The Magnus Opus.
(b) The Gang of 40.
(c) The Top Five.
(d) The Imperials.
5. What did Mae earn her degree in while at college?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Mae say she went to Lisbon in Book I?
2. What is Frank's last name?
3. What percentage of the employees at the Circle are unmarried, according to the speaker at the Innovation Talk in Book I?
4. What is the name of the system that combines social media profiles, e-mail accounts, and payment systems into one simple system at the Circle?
5. How old is the corporation the Circle when Mae first begins work in Book I?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)