|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: Pages 204 – 304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the program that is a romantic matching service introduced at Innovation Day in Book I?
2. What month is it when Mae goes to the Circle's headquarters for the first time in Book I?
3. Who does Mae see at the clinic at the Circle in Book I?
(a) Dr. Fife.
(b) Dr. Carlyle.
(c) Dr. Villalobos.
(d) Dr. Richardson.
4. How many students were in Mae's graduating class in high school?
5. What does the doctor put the internal sensor in to give it to Mae at the clinic on her first visit?
(a) A green smoothie.
(b) A cup of black tea.
(c) A beer.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks at the Innovation Talk when Frank goes with Mae in Book I?
2. How many employees work at the main campus of the Circle where Mae begins working in Book I?
3. Who is the Nobel Prize winner that Mae missed seeing on her third day at the Circle?
4. By what name is Stewart referred at the Ideas Talk by Stenton in Book I?
5. How old is Mae?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)