|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator describe as "everyone's favorite project" at the Circle in Book I (237)?
(a) The submarine to delve into the Marianas Trench.
(b) Soliciting online sales.
(c) Creating the transparency of customers.
(d) Counting the sands of the Sahara Desert.
2. What is Mae's mother's name?
3. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
(a) Gus Khazeni.
(b) Pete Ramirez.
(c) Oscar Kinsmann.
(d) Roderick Ross.
4. What does Gina come to Mae's desk to teach her about, cutting off Mae's text conversation with Annie about sleeping with Kalden in Book I?
(a) Social Media and Response.
(b) Service Satisfaction and Surveys.
(c) Conversion Rate and Retail Raw.
(d) Elevations and Extractions.
5. What is the name of Mae's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the chandeliers made of that Mercer produces at his business?
2. About how old does Mae believe Kalden to be after they meet?
3. How often are the employees of the Circle required to go for checkups at the clinic?
4. How many of the SeeChange cameras are installed in Mae's pod when they are first introduced at the Circle?
5. What has Mae's father been taken to the hospital in Book I?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)