|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Nobel Prize winner that Mae missed seeing on her third day at the Circle?
(a) Katryn Schultz.
(b) Muhammad Yunus.
(c) Sarah Ryley.
(d) Diana Marcum.
2. What has Mae's father been taken to the hospital in Book I?
(a) He had an aneurysm.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He had a seizure.
(d) He had a stroke.
3. What is the most popular of the signs that have appeared on the Circle's campus in Book II (311)?
(a) "The Circle must end."
(b) "The Circle must meet closure."
(c) "The Circle is broken."
(d) "The Circle helps me find myself."
4. How many survey questions does Mae complete on her first day doing them in Book I?
5. What nearby city can be seen from the roof of the Circle headquarters?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Vincenzo.
(c) Santa Marina.
(d) San Jose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's last name?
2. What creature is fed to the shark while visitors on Mae's live feed watch on in Book II?
3. What is the name of the rental shop where Mae rents kayaks to go into the bay?
4. Who conducts the special program that Denise convinces Mae to participate in, in Book I?
5. In what wing of the Circle's headquarters is Mae going to see a model of the elimination of physical money in Book II?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)