|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Pages 307 – 399.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many smiles are amassed for the Pakistan fundraiser in Book II?
(a) 6.2 million.
(b) 1.2 million.
(c) 2.3 million.
(d) 3.2 billion.
2. The governor of what state goes transparent before Mae and her watchers in Book II?
(c) North Carolina.
3. What is Frank's last name?
4. Where do Mae and Frank go instead of listening to the band at the Colony on their first date?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. What district is Olivia Santos a representative of?
(a) District 4.
(b) District 9.
(c) District 14.
(d) District 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Terry's last name?
2. How much older is Mercer than Mae?
3. What is the ranking score that refers to an employee's social interactions at the Circle?
4. The narrator asserts in Book I regarding the transparency program, "By the end of the fifth week, there were" how many "elected officials, from Lincoln to Lahore, who had gone completely clear" (239)?
5. What sport does Mae enjoy participating in?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)