|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Homer send to St. Cloud's to get a job "doing the Lord's work" in Chapter 10?
(a) Fuzzy Stone.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Caroline.
2. Chapter 10 begins how many years later than Chapter 9?
3. Melony frames a newspaper article about what in Chapter 10?
(a) Wally coming home.
(b) The war being over.
(c) An upcoming election.
(d) A place she would like to visit.
4. What does D and C stand for?
(a) Duty and courage.
(b) Dilation and curettage.
(c) Duration and courage.
(d) Distribution and commerce.
5. The night before Wally comes home from the hospital in Chapter 10, Candy tells Homer that no matter what happens, they have to promise to do what?
(a) Always share Angel.
(b) Never tell Wally.
(c) Never tell Ray.
(d) Tell Wally immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
3. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
4. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
5. Who writes a letter to Homer to tell him about his heart condition in Chapter 8?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)