|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The foreman at what farm sees that Melony picks apples well and tells her to come back in three weeks when the season starts, so she can work for him in Chapter 7?
(a) Three Lakes Farm.
(b) Rolling Hills Farm.
(c) York Farm.
(d) Owl Farm.
2. Who does Homer take to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(c) Mary Agnes.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
3. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) Grace Lynch.
4. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
5. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
2. When a woman whose husband died in the war comes to the hospital in Chapter 9, Homer passes the nurse a note to give to the woman that tells her to go where?
3. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
4. Dr. Larch begins going around now and doing what each night in Chapter 7?
5. What does D and C stand for?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)