|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) Ocean's View Orchard.
(b) Anderson Hospital.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) St. Cloud's.
3. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Nurse Caroline.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
(d) The stationmaster.
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Harvard Medical School.
(c) Exeter College.
(d) Bowdoin College.
5. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
2. Mary Agnes tells whom that she saw a van with the Ocean View orchard emblem on it in Chapter 8?
3. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
4. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
5. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)