|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wally and Candy double date with Homer and whom in Chapter 6?
(a) Alice Bean.
(b) Mary Agnes.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Grace Lynch.
2. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
(b) Cherry trees.
(c) Apple trees.
3. Where do Candy and Homer go to talk about the fact that they love each other in Chapter 8?
(a) The skating rink.
(b) The Worthington home.
(c) The cider house.
(d) Ray Kendall's dock.
4. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
5. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird of prey.
(c) A tree.
(d) A type of rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
2. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
3. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
5. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)