|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was John Irving born?
2. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
3. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A rock.
(b) A snake.
(c) A frog.
(d) A stick.
5. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
(b) The pickers.
(d) Ray Kendall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
2. When Melony gets to Bath, she finds a job working where in Chapter 8?
3. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
5. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)