|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
(a) At St. Cloud's.
(b) In the Worthington home.
(c) In the cider house.
(d) In Wally's bedroom.
2. Who writes a letter to Homer to tell him about his heart condition in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Ollive Worthington.
3. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rock.
(c) A frog.
(d) A stick.
4. Homer knows more than his biology teacher about what in Chapter 8?
(a) The war.
(b) The neurological system.
(c) Living in a big city.
(d) The female reproductive system.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
2. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
3. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
4. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
5. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)