|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
(a) The intro.
(b) The end.
(c) The middle.
(d) The glossary.
2. On Thanksgiving in Chapter 8, the Worthingtons are hosting the dinner, which includes Candy and whom?
(a) Mr. Rose.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) Dr. Larch.
3. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
4. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(a) Stand on her head.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Go running.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
3. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, one of the orchard workers has dreams about Wally, which she takes as a sign that Wally is what?
5. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)