|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) Livermore Falls.
(c) Washington D.C.
3. The foreman at what farm sees that Melony picks apples well and tells her to come back in three weeks when the season starts, so she can work for him in Chapter 7?
(a) York Farm.
(b) Three Lakes Farm.
(c) Owl Farm.
(d) Rolling Hills Farm.
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Exeter College.
(d) Bowdoin College.
5. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) Ocean's View Orchard.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) St. Cloud's.
(d) Anderson Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
2. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
3. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
4. Where do Candy and Homer go to talk about the fact that they love each other in Chapter 8?
5. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)