|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) He enjoys the picture.
(b) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(c) He wants to go for a walk.
(d) He can't find her record.
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A pony's genitals.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A man's chest.
3. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
4. When Wally asks Candy to marry him, she says what in Chapter 8?
(a) She won't be his widow.
(b) She is already married.
(c) She is pregnant.
5. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
(a) Lobsterman and mechanic.
(b) Sheriff and city councilman.
(c) Capenter and drunk.
(d) Banker and investor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two weeks after Wally's plane goes down, the Army Air Force visits Olive to tell her that it's a good sign that what happened?
2. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
3. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
4. The night before Wally goes back to college, Wally talks about being what?
5. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)