|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
(a) A dead fetus.
(b) An old man.
(c) A horse.
(d) A teenage girl.
2. Who writes Homer a letter to find out why he hasn't filled out his questionnaire yet in Chapter 8?
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(a) In love with her.
(c) Abusing the orphans.
4. A woman whose husband died in the war comes into the hospital for what in Chapter 9?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) An abortion.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Hand surgery.
5. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Wally is talking about how he wants to be a pilot so he can do what?
2. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
3. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
4. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
5. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)