|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wally asks Candy to marry him, she says what in Chapter 8?
(a) She is already married.
(c) She won't be his widow.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
(b) Butter ball.
(c) Teddy bear.
(d) Muffin man.
3. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
(d) Bipolar disorder.
4. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(d) Olive Worthington.
5. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(b) She is alive.
(c) He is alive.
(d) She is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
2. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
3. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
4. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
5. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)