|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A crow.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A small plane.
2. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) The stationmaster.
3. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
(a) The practicing of voodoo.
(b) The cleaning of equipment.
(c) Being on the tin roof.
(d) Starting work early in the morning.
4. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
5. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
2. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
3. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
4. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)