|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(a) Stand on her head.
(b) Take a bath.
(d) Go running.
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A man's chest.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A pony's genitals.
(d) A glass of beer.
3. Wally and Candy double date with Homer and whom in Chapter 6?
(a) Mary Agnes.
(b) Alice Bean.
(c) Grace Lynch.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
4. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
(b) Apple trees.
(d) Cherry trees.
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
2. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
4. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
5. When Wally asks Candy to marry him, she says what in Chapter 8?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)