|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
(a) Abraham Kendall.
(b) John Kendall.
(c) Clarence Kendall.
(d) Ray Kendall.
2. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(b) A carrier of a rare illness.
(d) A runaway.
3. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
(c) Cherry trees.
(d) Apple trees.
4. Who works as a plane spotter for two hours a day at her club in Chapter 8?
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Olive Worthington.
5. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
2. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
3. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
4. Dr. Larch begins going around now and doing what each night in Chapter 7?
5. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)