|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) Teddy bear.
(b) Butter ball.
(d) Muffin man.
3. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Exeter College.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
5. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Grey's Anatomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
2. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
4. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
5. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)