|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two weeks after Wally's plane goes down, the Army Air Force visits Olive to tell her that it's a good sign that what happened?
(a) Wally was taken prisoner.
(b) Wally had his dog with him.
(c) The plane didn't explode in the air.
(d) Wally was heard calling for help.
2. When Homer reaches the town where Candy and Wally live, Homer takes to spending time with whom on his boat?
(b) Mr. Rose.
(c) Ray Kendall.
3. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
(d) Heart attack.
4. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
(a) Math skills.
(c) Heart condition.
(d) Anger problems.
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
2. The day after the movies is the day that what event takes place in Chapter 8?
3. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
4. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
5. The apple pickers are not staying in the cider house because of what reason in Chapter 9?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)