|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer go to talk about the fact that they love each other in Chapter 8?
(a) The Worthington home.
(b) The cider house.
(c) Ray Kendall's dock.
(d) The skating rink.
2. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(a) Wally Worthington.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
3. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
(a) Wally's uncle.
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Wally's brother.
(d) Three members of his crew.
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
5. Dr. Larch begins going around now and doing what each night in Chapter 7?
(a) Doing the dishes.
(b) Checking the window locks.
(c) Sweeping the floors.
(d) Kissing the boys goodnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
2. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
3. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
4. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 5, the wind is picking up in St. Cloud's and awakens the stationmaster, who thinks it is what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)