|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A crow.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A small plane.
2. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
(b) Ray Kendall.
(d) The pickers.
3. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Debra Pettigrew.
(b) The stationmaster.
(c) Mr. Rose.
(d) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
4. After his first letter to Dr. Larch, Homer writes home about how often in Chapter 6?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Three times a year.
(c) Every five days.
(d) Once a year.
5. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
(a) The cleaning of equipment.
(b) Being on the tin roof.
(c) The practicing of voodoo.
(d) Starting work early in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
2. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
3. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
5. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)