|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Nurse Edna.
2. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
3. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) The prostitute's daughter.
(b) Nurse Caroline.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Edna.
4. As Melony boards the train in Chapter 6, she remembers reading on the emblem of Wally's car which said what?
(a) Captain Teddy's Lobster.
(b) Moose Haven Resort.
(c) Maine Fishing Company.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
5. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
2. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
3. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
4. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
5. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)