|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) St. Cloud's.
(c) Ocean's View Orchard.
(d) Anderson Hospital.
3. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
4. Who works as a plane spotter for two hours a day at her club in Chapter 8?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Dr. Larch.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
3. When Homer opens his wallet in front of the movie theater, the wind blows out what in Chapter 8?
4. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
5. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)