|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
(a) Squatter's mansion.
(b) Labor camp.
(c) The hay barn.
(d) The cider house.
2. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
(a) Ray Kendall.
(b) Homer Wells.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
2. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
3. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
4. When Homer reaches the town where Candy and Wally live, Homer takes to spending time with whom on his boat?
5. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)