|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
3. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
(a) A belt.
(b) An ax.
(c) A rake.
(d) A piece of wood.
4. The day after the movies is the day that what event takes place in Chapter 8?
(a) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(b) The outbreak of the Korean War.
(c) The start of World War I.
(d) The outbreak of the Vietnam War.
5. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a mirror.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Behind a bookshelf.
(d) Under his mattress.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer opens his wallet in front of the movie theater, the wind blows out what in Chapter 8?
2. The older of the two orphans think the couple is there to do what when Candy and Wally arrive in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 8, Wally is talking about how he wants to be a pilot so he can do what?
4. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
5. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)