|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Caroline.
2. Who writes Homer a letter to find out why he hasn't filled out his questionnaire yet in Chapter 8?
(a) Debra Pettigrew.
(b) Nurse Edna.
3. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Throw up.
(b) Smoke a cigarette.
(c) Start yelling.
(d) Start crying.
4. Who is reading to the girl orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. When was John Irving born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
3. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
4. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
5. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)