|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) Butter ball.
(c) Teddy bear.
(d) Muffin man.
2. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Melissa.
(b) Nurse Beth.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Edna.
3. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) The police captain.
(b) A local politician.
(c) The President.
(d) An Army General.
4. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
(a) A lecher.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A saint.
(d) A dictator.
5. What orphan from St. Cloud's did Melony once break her collarbone?
(c) Mary Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
2. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
3. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
4. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
5. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)