|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Caroline.
(c) Dr. Larch.
(d) Nurse Angela.
2. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 months.
3. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
(a) The end.
(b) The intro.
(c) The middle.
(d) The glossary.
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) Get out.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) He is no longer his assistant.
5. Who writes a letter to Homer to tell him about his heart condition in Chapter 8?
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Ollive Worthington.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
2. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
3. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
4. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
5. In what historical era does the story begin?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)