|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) A local politician.
(b) The President.
(c) An Army General.
(d) The police captain.
2. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
3. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a bookshelf.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) Behind a mirror.
4. Where did John Irving grow up?
(a) Exeter, New Hampshire.
(b) Bangor, Maine.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
5. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(a) Wally Worthington.
(c) Fuzzy Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
3. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
5. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)