|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
2. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
3. When Homer reaches the town where Candy and Wally live, Homer takes to spending time with whom on his boat?
(b) Ray Kendall.
(d) Mr. Rose.
4. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Ocean's View Orchard.
(b) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
(c) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(d) Seaside Haven Orchard.
5. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Caroline.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
2. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
3. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
4. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
5. In Chapter 8, Wally is talking about how he wants to be a pilot so he can do what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)