|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
(a) One month.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A few days.
2. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
(a) A saint.
(b) A dictator.
(c) A lecher.
(d) A martyr.
3. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Beth.
(b) Nurse Melissa.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Angela.
4. The foreman at what farm sees that Melony picks apples well and tells her to come back in three weeks when the season starts, so she can work for him in Chapter 7?
(a) Owl Farm.
(b) Rolling Hills Farm.
(c) York Farm.
(d) Three Lakes Farm.
5. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) Anderson Hospital.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) St. Cloud's.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
2. Who asks Melony is she wants to see the new Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
3. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
4. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
5. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)