|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
2. Who works as a plane spotter for two hours a day at her club in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(d) Olive Worthington.
3. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
(a) Bad vision.
(b) Bone spurs.
(c) A mental disability.
(d) A heart problem.
5. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
(a) He swears.
(b) He never cries.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what historical era does the story begin?
2. What orphan from St. Cloud's did Melony once break her collarbone?
3. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
4. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
5. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)