|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) She is alive.
(b) He is alive.
(c) She is there.
(d) Dr. Larch is in charge.
2. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
(a) The intro.
(b) The middle.
(c) The end.
(d) The glossary.
3. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A record of who his real mother is.
(b) Birth certificate on file.
(c) Photographs of his parents.
(d) A movie of his birth.
5. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
(a) Each orphan.
(b) Each abortion.
(c) Each birth.
(d) Each surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
2. The night before Wally goes back to college, he takes Homer where?
3. When Wally asks Candy to marry him, she says what in Chapter 8?
4. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
5. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)