|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. When was John Irving born?
3. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(c) Heart disease.
4. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Perform abortions.
(c) Draw blood.
(d) Heart surgery.
5. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has a heart condition.
(c) He has insomnia.
(d) He has an ether addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes Homer a letter to find out why he hasn't filled out his questionnaire yet in Chapter 8?
2. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
3. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
4. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
5. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)