|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer knows more than his biology teacher about what in Chapter 8?
(a) The female reproductive system.
(b) Living in a big city.
(c) The war.
(d) The neurological system.
2. Wally and Candy double date with Homer and whom in Chapter 6?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Alice Bean.
(d) Mary Agnes.
3. When Homer asks some of the women workers about the cider house rules, they explain that who writes the rules every year?
(a) Ray Kendall.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Grace Lynch.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
4. Who writes a letter to Homer to tell him about his heart condition in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Ollive Worthington.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
5. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) The stationmaster.
(c) Mr. Rose.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his first letter to Dr. Larch, Homer writes home about how often in Chapter 6?
2. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
3. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
4. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
5. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)