|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was the end of what month when the American troops reached the Rhine River and held against German counterattacks in Chapter 11?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, the hospital patients are listening to the news about what historical event?
(b) The dropping of the atomic bomb.
(c) The moon landing.
(d) The John F. Kennedy assassination.
3. What is the seventh day of the Jewish week and the Jewish day of rest?
4. Reuven learns that Billy’s family is moving where in Chapter 9?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Albany, New York.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut.
(d) Portland, Maine.
5. How old is Reuven Malter in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven Malter hear groaning from his hospital bed in the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Who reveals that he meets with Danny Saunders in the library in Chapter 4?
3. Reuven goes onto his front porch and observes what caught in a spider web in Chapter 9?
4. Where do Reuven and his family go to stay at a cottage in Chapter 10?
5. When Danny Saunders visits Reuven Malter in Chapter 7, he wants to take Reuven where to meet his father?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)