|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reuven's father says in Chapter 4 that "two people who are true friends are like two bodies with” what?
(a) “One ear.”
(b) “One soul.”
(c) “One heart.”
(d) “One mind.”
2. Danny Saunders’ psychology professor explains to him that no one scientist is what in Chapter 13?
(a) In charge.
3. What is the name of the nurse who is in charge of Reuven Malter in the hospital in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Carpenter.
(b) Mrs. Jones.
(c) Mrs. Worthington.
(d) Mrs. Rogers.
4. What text do Danny and Reuven spend studying at Reb Saunders’ study in Chapter 8?
(a) Pirkei Avot.
(b) Sepher Yezirah.
(d) Midrash Tanhuma.
5. What is the most populous city and capital of the State of Israel?
(a) Kafr Qasim.
(d) Tel Aviv.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what medical facility is Reuven Malter taken in Chapter 2?
2. Where was Shabbtai Zvi born?
3. Only what language is spoken at the service at Danny Saunders’ synagogue in Chapter 7?
4. What declines considerably at Reuven’s college after the memorial for a fallen graduate in Chapter 15?
5. Where do Reuven and his family go to stay at a cottage in Chapter 10?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)