|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Reuven's father tells him that "[t]he Talmud says that a person should do two things for himself.” Reuven chimes in to say that the second thing is to acquire what?
(b) A wife.
(c) A friend.
(d) A car.
2. What does Danny Saunders want to be when he grows up in Chapter 3?
(a) A meteorologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A bus driver.
(d) A chemist.
3. Reuven has war maps from what periodical all over his walls in Chapter 5?
(a) National Geographic.
(c) The New York Times.
4. What does Reuven Malter’s father bring to him while he is in the hospital in Chapter 2?
(a) A radio.
(b) A television.
(c) A Torah.
(d) A newspaper.
5. What is the name of the Malters’ housekeeper in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Danny's amazing intellect is shown through his memorizations of what?
2. Reuven enjoys listening to a symphony by what composer on the radio in Chapter 5?
3. Reuven's father says in Chapter 4 that "two people who are true friends are like two bodies with” what?
4. What is the name of the nurse who is in charge of Reuven Malter in the hospital in Chapter 2?
5. How many blocks away from Reuven Malter does Danny Saunders live in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)