1. From which point-of-view is the narrative of The Chosen related?
2. How old is Reuven Malter in Chapter 1?
3. What kind of school does Reuven Malter attend in Chapter 1?
(a) A Smicha.
(b) A Kosher.
(c) A Pilpul.
(d) A Yeshiva.
4. In what language are lessons taught at Reuven Malter’s school in Chapter 1?
5. What is a central text of Rabbinic Judaism, considered second to the Torah?
(a) The Smicha.
(b) The Talmud.
(c) The Yeshiva.
(d) The Kosher.
6. How old is Danny Saunders in Chapter 1?
7. How many blocks away from Reuven Malter does Danny Saunders live in Chapter 1?
8. What is the Hebrew word for sidelocks or sidecurls within the Jewish tradition?
9. By what name is Danny Saunders’ father referred to in the novel?
(a) Reb Saunders.
(b) Don Saunders.
(c) Jed Saunders.
(d) Max Saunders.
10. Who is Reuven Malter’s gym teacher in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Grossman.
(b) Mr. Galanter.
(c) Mrs. Carpenter.
(d) Mrs. Snydman.
This section contains 4,312 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)