|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Barretts does Jerry call in Chapter 26 before he gets Ellen on the phone?
2. Who tries to warn Archie at the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) Brother Leon.
(d) Brother Jacques.
3. In Chapter 23, what does Goober tell Jerry that he is quitting?
(a) Selling chocolates.
(b) Football team.
(c) Chess club.
(d) Soccer team.
4. In Chapter 39, who is revealed to have made sure that Brother Leon was at the assembly?
5. Where are Archie and Obie sitting at the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) School office.
6. At the end of Chapter 25, how many times does Carter bang the gavel?
7. In Chapter 32 on what floor is Jerry's apartment?
8. In Chapter 21, where does Obie want to meet Archie?
(b) Science lab.
(d) Room 19.
9. Who talks to Jerry at the beginning of Chapter 38?
(a) The Goober.
(b) Brother Jacques.
(d) Brother Leon.
10. In Chapter 25, what is Carter missing for a Vigils meeting?
11. Who does Ellen think calls her in Chapter 26?
12. In Chapter 21, how many houses does Kevin Chartier go to after school?
13. In Chapter 35, where is a boxing ring set on the football field?
(a) 10 yard line.
(b) 5 yard line.
(c) 50 yard line.
(d) 25 yard line.
14. What part of Jerry's body falls asleep in Chapter 35?
(a) Right arm.
(b) Left arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Right leg.
15. At the end of Chapter 22, what disease does Brother Leon say that Renault has?
(b) Lack of school spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, among how many students does Carter have boxes of chocolates distributed?
2. How many kids attack Jerry in Chapter 31?
3. After the last class of the morning in Chapter 34, what happens to Jerry?
4. What does Brother Leon want The Vigils to do at the end of Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 29, how many guys does Brian tell Carter have reached the 50 quota that day?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)