|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many boxes of chocolates will be delivered to Trinity?
2. In Chapter 13, how long was the chocolate sale postponed after the disaster in Room 19?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
3. In Chapter 5, how long has Archie beaten the black box?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 1/2 years.
(d) 2 1/2 years.
4. In Chapter 20, what word does Brother Jacques say that causes students to wave their arms and jog in place?
(d) Global warming.
5. Where did Jerry spend the summer after his mother died?
(a) On the farm of a distant cousin.
(b) At a bed and breakfast of his grandparents.
(c) At an uncle's house.
(d) At an aunt's house.
6. In Chapter 16, how many days does Caroni say that The Vigils told Jerry to say no to selling chocolates?
7. Who tells Brother Jacques that the word environment is a trigger for the guys to wave their arms and jog in place in his class?
8. In Chapter 5, who does Brother Leon call on?
9. How much did Caroni win for a scholarship to Trinity?
10. How much does Jerry weigh?
11. How did Jerry's mother die?
(c) Skiing accident.
(d) Car accident.
12. In Chapter 10, where is the special assembly held?
(b) Outdoor amphitheater.
(c) Football field.
13. In Chapter 20, how many times does Brother Jacques use the word "environment" (128) in 15 minutes?
14. What does someone say as Brother Leon taunts Bailey in Chapter 5?
(a) "Bailey would never cheat."
(c) "Aw, let the kid alone."
15. In Chapter 7, when did Emile discover that people do not want trouble?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) 4th grade.
(c) 6th grade.
(d) 3rd grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where did Obie play football?
2. In Chapter 8, since when has The Goober been in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
3. At the end of Chapter 15, to what store does Emile send a freshman to buy something for him?
4. In Chapter 4, how many boxes of chocolates have the boys sold in previous years?
5. What day of the week does The Goober have to loosen all the screws in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)