|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the last class of the morning in Chapter 34, what happens to Jerry?
(a) Food dumped from his cafeteria tray.
(b) Kicked in the classroom.
(c) Pushed on the stairs.
(d) Shoved in the hall.
2. How much does Jerry remember paying for a girlie magazine in Chapter 3?
3. How tall is The Goober?
(a) 6 feet.
(b) 6 feet 1 inch.
(c) 6 feet 3 inches.
(d) 6 feet 2 inches.
4. In Chapter 16, how many days does Caroni say that The Vigils told Jerry to say no to selling chocolates?
5. In Chapter 24, what is said about how many boxes of chocolates students had to sell last year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are on the bus that Jerry takes home in Chapter 32?
2. In Chapter 12, what does legend say is a sign that the coach accepts a boy as a football player?
3. In Chapter 3 how long do the hippies/street people hang around calling taunts to passerbys?
4. How many days does The Goober remember being sick in Chapter 37?
5. At the end of Chapter 30, what is Goober doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)