|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is Emile doing?
(b) Siphoning gas.
(c) Taking lunches.
(d) Harassing an underclassman.
2. In Chapter 28, how much more does Carter weigh than Jerry?
(a) 25 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 75 pounds.
3. In Chapter 30, what student wants to know why Jerry is not selling chocolates?
4. In Chapter 37, who reads the raffle tickets with the instructions for the fight?
5. What type of people are on the bus that Jerry takes home in Chapter 32?
(a) Grade school kids.
(b) Old people.
(c) Other teens.
(d) Business people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why has Cartier only sold 6 boxes of chocolates?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what does Brian learn about the chocolate sales?
3. In Chapter 36, what does Archie have to do before the fight?
4. What word does Ellen say in Chapter 26 that destroys any illusions that Jerry has about her?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, to what store does Emile send a freshman to buy something for him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)