|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what did the housekeeper leave for Jerry and his father to eat?
(b) Tuna casserole.
(d) Spaghetti and meatballs.
2. How tall is Jerry?
(a) 5 feet 9 inches.
(b) 5 feet 8 inches.
(c) 6 feet 1 inch.
(d) 6 feet 3 inches.
3. In Chapter 18, who does Jerry remember that he was tempted to talk about the Vigils assignment with?
4. In Chapter 24, where does Archie speak with Brother Leon?
(a) School hallway.
(c) School office.
5. What does Jerry's father do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys attend Trinity?
2. In Chapter 21, how many houses does Kevin Chartier go to after school?
3. In Chapter 2, how many names does Archie have to come up with by 4 p.m.?
4. In Chapter 19, how many boxes of chocolates does Jerry notice that the other students are selling?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Archie crave as he is talking to Leon?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)