|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry spend the summer after his mother died?
(a) At an uncle's house.
(b) At an aunt's house.
(c) On the farm of a distant cousin.
(d) At a bed and breakfast of his grandparents.
2. In Chapter 20, who remembers helping Goober with the Room 19 assignment?
3. At the end of Chapter 23, who is not at the bus stop when Jerry gets there?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The girl.
(c) Other boys from school.
4. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Obie think will screw Archie up?
(b) Brother Leon.
(c) His own cleverness.
(d) Black Box.
5. What day of the week does The Goober have to loosen all the screws in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school do Obie and Archie attend?
2. In Chapter 22, how many boxes of chocolates has Sulkey sold?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Emile want from Archie?
4. In Chapter 21, where does Obie want to meet Archie?
5. In Chapter 23, what sport does Goober say that he will not go out for in the spring?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)