|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what metaphor is used to describe how Jerry is whirled around?
(a) Toy boat.
(b) Water down a drain.
2. In Chapter 15, where does Archie remember getting the camera that he used to fake taking a photo of Emile?
(a) Borrowed it from Carter.
(b) Took it from an open locker.
(c) Grabbed it from a backpack.
(d) Brought it from home.
3. How old is The Goober?
(a) 14 1/2.
(d) 15 1/2.
4. In Chapter 19, where did the kid who talks to Jerry on the bus say that he used to go to school?
(a) Wilson High.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) Riverview High.
(d) Monument High.
5. In Chapter 16, how many days does Caroni say that The Vigils told Jerry to say no to selling chocolates?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does legend say is a sign that the coach accepts a boy as a football player?
2. At the end of Chapter 11, what is Brother Eugene doing as he surveys the damage to Room 19?
3. How many guys attend Trinity?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Emile ask a freshman to get for him?
5. In Chapter 20, who remembers helping Goober with the Room 19 assignment?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)