|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Archie remember is the reaction of the Vigils when he says that they will help sell chocolates?
(b) Doubt and skepticism.
(c) Delight and enthusiasm.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Archie have to blackmail Emile with?
(b) A picture.
(c) A witness.
(d) A note.
3. In Chapter 8, since when has The Goober been in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
4. In Chapter 2, how is Obie feeling these days?
5. What does Jerry do at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Staggers home.
(c) Throws up blood.
(d) Runs home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who refuses to sell chocolates?
2. In Chapter 10, how many boxes of chocolates does Brother Leon say that each boy must sell?
3. In Chapter 8, what is The Goober feeling when he is in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
4. In Chapter 3, where does Jerry see a beautiful blonde girl?
5. How old is The Goober?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)