|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does legend say is a sign that the coach accepts a boy as a football player?
(a) When he gives a fist pump.
(b) When he tells a boy that he is a son of a bitch.
(c) When he slaps a boy on the back.
(d) When the calls a boy a jerk off.
2. In Chapter 15, where does Archie remember getting the camera that he used to fake taking a photo of Emile?
(a) Borrowed it from Carter.
(b) Took it from an open locker.
(c) Brought it from home.
(d) Grabbed it from a backpack.
3. In Chapter 2, where did Obie play football?
(a) St. Joe's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. John's.
(d) St. Anthony's.
4. How much did Caroni win for a scholarship to Trinity?
5. What will The Goober need for his assignment in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is The Goober?
2. In Chapter 5, how many minutes are left in class when Brother Leon starts to perform and play one of his games?
3. How much does Jerry remember paying for a girlie magazine in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 8 once Goober gets some help how long does it take to remove the screws in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
5. What does Brother Leon accuse Bailey of in Chapter 5?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)