|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, when does Jerry remember that Harvey Cranch used to wait for him outside at St. John's?
(a) 2nd grade.
(b) 1st grade.
(c) 4th grade.
(d) 3rd grade.
2. In Chapter 24, what is said about how many boxes of chocolates students had to sell last year?
3. At the end of Chapter 18, what is Jerry thinking about?
(a) The Vigils.
(b) What he will do tomorrow.
(c) Saying no.
(d) A girl he saw downtown.
4. In Chapter 19, when does Jerry remember that he used to get carsick?
(a) When he and his parents drove to the mountains.
(b) When he and his parents went to his grandparents.
(c) When he and his parents went to his aunt and uncle's house.
(d) When he and his parents went to the beach.
5. In Chapter 8, since when has The Goober been in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 22, what disease does Brother Leon say that Renault has?
2. Near the end of Chapter 30, what number of boxes of chocolates sold does Brian write down near Goober's name?
3. What does Jerry hear in his dreams all night in Chapter 32?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Brother Leon call on?
5. At the end of Chapter 21, who does Archie say that he will handle?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)