|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many kids does Archie think that he will get to sell his chocolate quote?
2. In Chapter 14, who is treasurer of the chocolate sale?
(a) John Sulkey.
(b) Brian Cochran.
(c) Tubs Casper.
(d) Paul Consalvo.
3. At the end of Chapter 27, what does Carter tell Archie he is until the chocolates sell?
(a) No longer the assigner.
(b) Off The Vigils.
(c) On probation.
(d) In charge of the sale.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what does Brian learn about the chocolate sales?
(a) They have almost met their goal.
(b) Sales are rising.
(c) Sales are dropping.
(d) They have no chance of meeting their goal.
5. In Chapter 5, who does Brother Leon call on?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who refuses to sell chocolates?
2. In Chapter 7, what is Emile doing?
3. In Chapter 29, among how many students does Carter have boxes of chocolates distributed?
4. In Chapter 10, how many boxes of chocolates does Brother Leon say that each boy must sell?
5. In Chapter 18, where is Jerry when he questions his decision to say no to selling chocolates?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)