|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry spend the summer after his mother died?
(a) At a bed and breakfast of his grandparents.
(b) On the farm of a distant cousin.
(c) At an aunt's house.
(d) At an uncle's house.
2. In Chapter 8 once Goober gets some help how long does it take to remove the screws in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. How tall is Jerry?
(a) 5 feet 9 inches.
(b) 6 feet 1 inch.
(c) 6 feet 3 inches.
(d) 5 feet 8 inches.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Brother Leon tell Bailey that he feels about him?
5. In Chapter 10, how many kids does Archie think that he will get to sell his chocolate quote?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3 how long do the hippies/street people hang around calling taunts to passerbys?
2. In Chapter 11, who accuses Archie of causing the destruction in Room 19?
3. What is the name of Jerry and his father's housekeeper in Chapter 9?
4. What day of the week does The Goober have to loosen all the screws in Brother Eugene's homeroom?
5. How old is The Goober?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)