|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, where does Carter hit Frankie?
(b) Jaw and stomach.
(c) Knee and stomach.
2. In Chapter 20, what word does Brother Jacques say that causes students to wave their arms and jog in place?
(d) Global warming.
3. In rumors that Brian hears in Chapter 29, how many boxes were supposedly sold at a factory in a few hours?
4. In Chapter 20, what grade is Obie in?
5. In Chapter 18, what does Jerry say always showed that Brother Leon was bothered when Jerry always said that he would not sell chocolates?
(a) Tightening of his fingers.
(c) Twitch of his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is The Goober?
2. In Chapter 29, among how many students does Carter have boxes of chocolates distributed?
3. At the end of Chapter 18, what is Jerry thinking about?
4. What does Jerry's father do for a living?
5. In Chapter 7, when did Emile discover that people do not want trouble?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)