|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jerry and his father's housekeeper in Chapter 9?
(a) Mrs. Browning.
(b) Mrs. Williams.
(c) Mrs. Hunter.
(d) Mrs. Philips.
2. In Chapter 19, what is the name of the senior who talks to Jerry with a Jimmy Cagney imitation?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Archie want to do to get the chocolates sold?
(a) Intimidate everyone.
(d) Make it cool to sell.
4. In rumors that Brian hears in Chapter 29, how many boxes were supposedly sold at a factory in a few hours?
5. In Chapter 8, when does Jerry remember that his mother died?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 5:30 p.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many boxes of chocolates does Jerry notice that the other students are selling?
2. In Chapter 20, who remembers helping Goober with the Room 19 assignment?
3. In Chapter 9, what did the housekeeper leave for Jerry and his father to eat?
4. In Chapter 29, among how many students does Carter have boxes of chocolates distributed?
5. In Chapter 19, where did the kid who talks to Jerry on the bus say that he used to go to school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)