|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who remembers helping Goober with the Room 19 assignment?
2. In Chapter 19, when does Jerry remember that he used to get carsick?
(a) When he and his parents went to his grandparents.
(b) When he and his parents drove to the mountains.
(c) When he and his parents went to his aunt and uncle's house.
(d) When he and his parents went to the beach.
3. At the end of Chapter 27, what does Carter tell Archie he is until the chocolates sell?
(a) No longer the assigner.
(b) In charge of the sale.
(c) On probation.
(d) Off The Vigils.
4. In Chapter 27, what does Archie want to do to get the chocolates sold?
(b) Intimidate everyone.
(d) Make it cool to sell.
5. In Chapter 8, when does The Goober like to run?
(a) Early morning.
(c) After school.
(d) Lunch time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many boxes of chocolates does Jerry notice that the other students are selling?
2. In Chapter 9, what did the housekeeper leave for Jerry and his father to eat?
3. How old is The Goober?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Archie have to blackmail Emile with?
5. In Chapter 28, how much more does Carter weigh than Jerry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)