1. In Chapter 1, what metaphor is used to describe how Jerry is whirled around?
(a) Toy boat.
(c) Water down a drain.
2. In Chapter 1 during the third play, how many hit people Jerry simultaneously?
3. How tall is Jerry?
(a) 6 feet 1 inch.
(b) 5 feet 8 inches.
(c) 6 feet 3 inches.
(d) 5 feet 9 inches.
4. How much does Jerry weigh?
5. What does Jerry do at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Throws up blood.
(c) Runs home.
(d) Staggers home.
6. In Chapter 2, how is Obie feeling these days?
7. What school do Obie and Archie attend?
(c) St. Mary's.
8. In Chapter 2, how many names does Archie have to come up with by 4 p.m.?
9. How did Jerry's mother die?
(b) Skiing accident.
(c) Car accident.
10. In Chapter 2, where did Obie play football?
(a) St. Joe's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Anthony's.
(d) St. John's.
11. In Chapter 3, where does Jerry see a beautiful blonde girl?
(c) Bus stop.
This section contains 3,338 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)