|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is John's trumpet case?
(d) Dark blue.
2. In Chapter 12, after John finds his mom, what does she say that she felt when she was in the living room?
3. Where does John's part begin in the song being played during orchestra practice?
(a) After the end of the first verse.
(b) At the beginning of the third verse.
(c) At the beginning of the second verse.
(d) After the end of the second verse.
4. What happens to John's dishes and silverware at lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) They fall apart after John touches them.
(b) The part that he touches turns to chocolate.
(c) They break after John touches them.
(d) They turn to chocolate.
5. How many kids are going to play dunk for apples at Susan's birthday party?
Short Answer Questions
1. After going to the place where the candy store was in Chapter 10, where does Mr. Midas take John?
2. What does Miss Plimsole do after the class greets her in Chapter 5?
3. What does John do to make Susan angry at the end of Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 2, what color brick is on the window of the candy store John visits?
5. When John goes out for recess in Chapter 6, what is Susan doing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)