|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What entertainment is there at Susan's birthday party?
(a) Clown and pony rides.
(b) Magician and a movie.
(c) Clown and a movie.
(d) Magician and pony rides.
2. In Chapter 8, after the phrase, "Where the nestlings chirp and flee," what instrument warbles?
3. What does John tell Miss Plimsole happened to his pencil in Chapter 6?
(a) He lost it.
(b) It broke.
(c) It changed into chocolate.
(d) The lead broke.
4. In Chapter 8, how many notes come out true when John starts his solo?
(a) The first note.
(b) Four notes.
(c) Three notes.
(d) Two notes.
5. What color are Susan Buttercup's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is on the coin that John finds?
2. In Chapter 1, what recommendation does Dr. Cranium have after examining John?
3. What does Miss Plimsole accuse John of doing in Chapter 6?
4. hat does John spend all of his money on at the beginning of the book?
5. In Chapter 11, what does John see in one window of the candy shop?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)