|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song will the orchestra be practicing in Chapter 8?
(a) A Boy's Song.
(c) The Skylark.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Mr. Midas say after he blows his nose?
(a) The dog needs out.
(b) Mary needs something.
(c) He hears the doorbell.
(d) He has to attend to something.
3. hat does John spend all of his money on at the beginning of the book?
(a) Model airplanes,
(b) Pet lizards.
4. At her birthday party in Chapter 9, what color ribbon does Susan wear?
5. How much of the toothpaste does John eat in Chapter 3?
(a) All of it.
(b) A quarter of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's part begin in the song being played during orchestra practice?
2. What does Mrs. Midas tell John he can have as a reward for coming home early from school in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 11, what does the storekeeper say will happen to the things from the cafeteria?
4. What does Miss Plimsole do after the class greets her in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 10, where is John when he hears his father's voice?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)