|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. hat does John spend all of his money on at the beginning of the book?
(a) Model airplanes,
(d) Pet lizards.
2. In Chapter 6, what does John offer to eat to win back Susan?
(b) Jump rope.
3. What brand toothpaste do John and Mary have in Chapter 3?
(a) Sparkle White.
4. Why does John not get a chance to eat something and win back Susan in Chapter 6?
(a) Susan turns away.
(b) Another boy tells John to quit bothering Susan.
(c) A teacher comes outside.
(d) The bell rings.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, how does John describe the candy he eats?
(a) Deliciously sweet.
(b) The richest and sweetest chocolate he has ever had.
(c) Creamy and sugary.
(d) Most chocolaty chocolate he has ever had.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Miss Plimsole tell John to do when he tries to tell her about the problem with his pencil?
2. What does Miss Plimsole accuse John of doing in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 2, what color brick is on the window of the candy store John visits?
4. What does Susan Buttercup collect that is the best collection of its kind in the neighborhood?
5. How many students are in Miss Plimsole's class in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)