|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Miss Plimsole tell John to do when he tries to tell her about the problem with his pencil?
(a) "Go to the principal's office."
(b) "Sit down."
(d) "Give me your test."
2. What color are Susan Buttercup's eyes?
3. In Chapter 4, what bad habit does John have when he is thinking hard?
(a) Biting his lip.
(b) Twirling his hair.
(c) Chewing things.
(d) Biting his nails.
4. What does Susan show John in Chapter 4?
(a) Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.
(b) Silver dollar.
(c) $2 bill.
(d) Peace dollar coin.
5. How is Dr. Cranium's hair described?
(a) Salt and pepper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What candy does John take home in Chapter 2?
2. At the end of Chapter 2, how does John describe the candy he eats?
3. What do the other students do at the beginning of Chapter 6 when John has to talk with Miss Plimsole?
4. What does John want to do at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What does Susan Buttercup collect that is the best collection of its kind in the neighborhood?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)