|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what are students doing right before lunch?
(b) Chalk art.
2. In Chapter 2, what time of day is John walking in the direction of Susan's house?
(a) Around sunset.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) Around noon.
3. In Chapter 8, how many notes come out true when John starts his solo?
(a) Two notes.
(b) Four notes.
(c) Three notes.
(d) The first note.
4. In Chapter 8, after the line, "Where the blackbird sings the latest," what instrument makes a peep sound?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what can be heard outside when John's mother wakes him up?
(a) Car backfiring.
(c) Kids playing.
(d) Garbage truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what class does John have?
2. What does Miss Plimsole accuse John of doing in Chapter 6?
3. Where does John go at the end of Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 8 when John arrives for orchestra practice, what type of instrument does the girl play to whom Mrs. Quaver is explaining a difficult passage?
5. How many pieces of candy does John get in the box he brings home from the candy store?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)