|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Julian and Luke doing alone in the morning in Chapter 25?
(d) Preparing a meal.
2. Who is afraid of another attack on the way out of the woods?
(b) Miriam and Julian.
(c) All three of them.
(d) None of them.
3. Who does Theo imagine Rolf will go to first after he deserts his wife?
(a) His mother.
(b) The SSP.
(c) The Council.
4. What is Julian concerned of as she watches the final placement of Luke's body?
(a) She thought Rolf should be left in the consecrated ground.
(b) Luke hadn't confessed his sins.
(c) Animals will get to his body if not buried deep enough.
(d) The SSP will find the body and be on their trail.
5. Who says this quote in Chapter 29: "He has thought; now he's gone."?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps in the car after Theo and the Five Fishes have to camp because of the flat tire?
2. Where does Rolf suggest placing Luke's body?
3. What religion does Theo say Xan is when Rolf and Theo discuss beliefs?
4. Who has knocked at Theo's door in Chapter 21?
5. What does Theo notice after talking to Julian for a few minutes in Chapter 19?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)