Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Theo and the Five Fishes leave the chapel and drive to their next destination, who accuses whom of feeling superior to everyone?
(a) Julian, Rolf.
(b) Rolf, Xan.
(c) Theo, Rolf.
(d) Rolf, Theo.
2. How does Theo approach Julian when he sees her for the first time since the SSP came to his home?
(a) He follows her and embarrasses himself by walking into an old woman.
(b) He avoids her at first, overwhelmed by his feelings, but decides he must warn her.
(c) He follows her, thinking of her lovingly, and finally says hello when she has almost left.
(d) He goes up to her immediately and tells her he needs to speak with her about the SSP.
3. Why doesn't Theo rob the first houses he sees?
(a) He has an instinct to go further into the town.
(b) Too many neighbors.
(c) He is sure they are heavily guarded.
(d) The neighborhood is very well-lit.
4. Which of the Five Fishes does Theo learn has been kidnapped from the person at the door?
5. How is Chapter 26 written?
(a) Through the perspective of Rolf.
(b) Through the perspective of Julian.
(c) An an entry of Theo's diary.
(d) The third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Theo decide to abandon the car?
2. What is Theo's concern in Chapter 25?
3. Why is Rolf sure he can become Warden of England?
4. What does Theo put in his pocket in Chapter 22?
5. Who says the burial service over Luke?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)