|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theo think of the setting of Wychwood Forest?
(a) He regrets not being able to have time to travel to a different forest he feels more sacred.
(b) He wishes the baby could be delivered somewhere more sterile.
(c) He understands Julian's desire to have the baby in private.
(d) He finds it too cold for a baby to be born in.
2. What does Woolvington do in the woodshed?
(a) Tries to take the baby from Julian's grasp.
(c) Stands at Julian's head, on guard.
(d) Hugs Theo.
3. How long does Rolf imagine they will be pulled over after the car gets a flat tire?
(b) Forty five minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. Where does Rolf suggest placing Luke's body?
(a) A small cave formation.
(b) In a nearby ditch.
(c) A hole dug by an animal.
(d) In a grave plot they are to dig themselves.
5. Where does Theo see Julian in Chapter 19?
(a) The market.
(b) A coffee shop.
(d) The doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chapter 26 written?
2. How does Theo find the woodshed in the forest to be?
3. Who does Theo imagine Rolf will go to first after he deserts his wife?
4. How does Julian respond to the news of the SSP?
5. How does Theo learn that Rolf has departed upon awakening after the burial of Luke?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)