|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theo put in his pocket in Chapter 22?
(a) Prescription pills.
(b) A kinfe.
(c) A gun.
(d) Money he stole.
2. What job is Theo given as Miriam still prepares for the baby's delivery?
(a) Build a fire.
(b) Read from Luke's prayer book.
(c) Hunt for food.
(d) Fill buckets of water from the lake.
3. Who says this quote in Chapter 29: "He has thought; now he's gone."?
(c) The narrator.
4. What does Theo and the remainder of the Five Fishes do at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Tell stories of Luke.
(c) All of the above.
5. How does Theo find the woodshed in the forest to be?
(a) Smaller than he remembered.
(b) Larger than he remembered.
(c) Filled with the remnants of squatters.
(d) Nearly collapsing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Miriam left the woodshed in the final chapter?
2. What final act of decency does Theo bestow upon the couple?
3. What is the mood of the characters in Chapter 26?
4. After Xan finds Theo and Julian, what does he tell Theo he will do with Julian?
5. How does Theo approach Julian when he sees her for the first time since the SSP came to his home?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)