|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Theo find Julian and Miriam as he drives the stolen car to reunite with them?
(a) Luke's blood.
(b) A strangely formed tree he remembered noticing.
(c) Miriam tied a red ribbon around a tree.
(d) Tire marks.
2. After Xan finds Theo and Julian, what does he tell Theo he will do with Julian?
(a) Arrest her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Keep the baby, send her abroad.
3. Who goes into the house with Theo?
4. What time is it in the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. What language does Theo find a note in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the task Luke is given in Chapter 26?
2. Which city does Theo not mention visiting during his holiday?
3. What does Theo say he is absolute of as he closes his diary entry in Chapter 26?
4. Who drives the car at the end of Chapter 23?
5. What job is Theo given as Miriam still prepares for the baby's delivery?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Theo and the Five Fishes spend the rest of the relaxing day in Chapter 26?
2. How does the book end?
3. What does Theo write in his diary about the Five Fishes as he discusses the day of relaxation before they depart for Wales?
4. How does Theo plan for Julian to escape the attackers? Does the plan work? What is unsuccessful?
5. What does Theo lash out at Julian over? What does he wish to do after, and what does he do instead?
6. What do Theo and Miriam find inside Jasper's home? Describe what happens next.
7. What happens as Theo and Rolf tend to the car in Chapter 24?
8. What do Theo and Rolf discuss the morning after the car is pulled over? Do they seem to bond or argue?
9. What are Theo's nightmares about after his return home from traveling?
10. What does Helena tell Theo when he returns, and why does she want him off the phone?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)