|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theo believe the old women have been drugged?
(a) They attack one another.
(b) They twirl and dance.
(c) They sing children's songs.
(d) They speak in made-up languages.
2. How does Theo remember Julian from when he taught her in class?
3. Finish the quote. "If we are dying we can die as human beings, not as _____."
4. What does Theo think of the setting of Wychwood Forest?
(a) He regrets not being able to have time to travel to a different forest he feels more sacred.
(b) He understands Julian's desire to have the baby in private.
(c) He wishes the baby could be delivered somewhere more sterile.
(d) He finds it too cold for a baby to be born in.
5. How many times does Theo lie to the State Security Police when they visit him?
(a) Five times.
(c) He didn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo decide with regards to trying to contact the Five Fishes at the end of Chapter 18?
2. What are the weapons of the unwelcome visitors decorated with?
3. What does Theo recall Xan announcing years prior at the place where the rest of the Five Fishes are hiding in Chapter 21?
4. Who does Theo recognize struggling near the ocean?
5. What does Theo notice after talking to Julian for a few minutes in Chapter 19?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)