|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out Felicia's making money out of the former system of criminal prosecution?
2. What is the first of the Five Fishes' concerns that Theo speaks of at the meeting in Chapter 12?
(a) The Sojourners.
(b) The Quietus.
(c) The Isle of Man.
(d) An election.
3. Where is Digby from?
4. How does Theo's father die?
(a) He was murdered.
(d) Heart attack.
5. What reoccurring nightmare does Theo have of his father?
(a) His father in excruciating pain on his deathbed.
(b) His father standing at the foot of Theo's bed with an infected stub finger.
(c) His father hanging by a noose.
(d) His father beating him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jasper considering moving to?
2. What is on Hilda's cardigan when Theo visits her home?
3. "I never understood Dr. Faron's precise function when he was Warden's Adviser and it hasn't become clearer with his absence and the passing of three years." Who says this?
4. What does Theo expect at the end of his meeting with Xan?
5. How does Theo know Jasper?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)