|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helena hurry off the phone when Theo calls her upon arriving home from traveling?
(a) She is cooking dinner.
(b) Rupert wishes for Helena not to speak with Theo.
(c) She is expecting a call.
(d) Someone has company.
2. Which city does Theo not mention visiting during his holiday?
3. Which word does the author NOT use to describe the Omega officer who visits Theo's home?
4. How does Theo know Jasper?
(a) He was his old professor.
(b) They studied at university together.
(c) He used to play with Theo and Xan.
(d) He was his daughter's godfather.
5. Where does Xan take Theo to walk after their meeting?
(a) The park.
(b) A promenade.
(c) Along the river.
(d) The courtyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief Inspector respond when Theo insists that the search of his home begin promptly?
2. "I wouldn't say the Tudor age was uniquely cruel... They died young in those days. Every age has its cruelties." Who says this?
3. Why does Theo come to the museum in the first place?
4. What does the Church of England replace the sign of the cross with?
5. What are Sojourners?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)