|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sojourners?
(a) Gypsies that rob the elderly.
(b) Omegas from other countries paid to do servant's work.
(c) Religious preachers who promise damnation.
(d) Violent women disillusioned about their infertility.
2. Who introduces Theo to the museum in Chapter 10?
(b) His favorite professor.
(c) His mother.
3. Where is Jasper considering moving to?
(b) New York.
4. What is on Hilda's cardigan when Theo visits her home?
(b) A crucifix.
(c) Congealed food.
(d) A pin of a newborn.
5. What is Theo's opinion of the Chief Inspector at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) An aging and foul-smelling, wishful hero who missed his chance.
(b) A terrifying bureaucrat capable of unspeakable evil.
(c) A coward, fulfilling his need for pre-measured authority.
(d) A respectable administer of order, unusual for the times.
Short Answer Questions
1. "I wouldn't say the Tudor age was uniquely cruel... They died young in those days. Every age has its cruelties." Who says this?
2. Whose sperm is tested as mandated by British law?
3. What secret of his father does Xan reveal to Theo while they walk in the park?
4. How does Theo know Jasper?
5. Why does Helena hurry off the phone when Theo calls her upon arriving home from traveling?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)