Book One, Chapter 1 | Book One, Chapter 2
1. The position of Warden of England has officially replaced which other title?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Minister of State.
(c) Chancellor of Defense.
(d) King of England.
2. Which is the Year Omega?
3. Theo's birthday falls on what holiday?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Guy Fox Day.
4. What is Xan's home in Dorset called?
5. Xan and Theo are both named after whom?
(d) Biblical figures.
6. Xan and Theo salute which historical moment on the bridge near Xan's home?
(a) The formation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
(b) The death of five young Cavaliers.
(c) The Year Omega.
(d) The death of Princess Diana.
Book One, Chapter 3 | Book One, Chapter 4
7. Where is Theo's bedroom in Xan's home?
(a) Next to Xan's.
(b) He shares a room with Xan.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the servant's quarters.
8. What does the Baronet buy Theo?
(a) New shoes.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bike.
(d) A computer.
This section contains 4,988 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)