|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Stephen thinks about what event, does he buy wrapping paper?
(a) Julie's birthday.
(b) Louise's birthday.
(c) Mark's birthday.
(d) Kate's birthday.
2. What does Stephen refused to attend with the Prime Minister on the second call?
(a) A sermon.
(b) A ceremony.
(c) Another meeting.
(d) A promotional tour.
3. What book does Stephen find Charles has in his possession?
(a) Fort One.
4. Who is the officer interested in talking to Stephen about that is missing from the public eye?
5. What does the truck driver intend on using the insurance money for?
(a) Buying a house.
(b) Helping Thelma.
(c) Buying 2 cars.
(d) Saving his marriage.
6. Who does Stephen think is Kate at the school?
7. What is Stephen's mother's name?
8. What does Thelma say that she noticed existed between the Prime Minister and Charles?
9. What does the headmaster think Stephen could be?
(a) A madman.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A convict.
10. What memory does Stephen share with his parents that his mother agrees with, but his father disagrees with?
(a) Bicycle memory.
(b) Food memory.
(c) Car memory.
(d) School memory.
11. Who do Stephen's parents encourage him to forget?
(a) Thelma and Charles.
(b) Julie and Kate.
(c) Kristen and Claire.
(d) Mark and Melissa.
12. Who does Stephen avoid saying goodbye to when he leaves the Darke house?
13. What is the truck driver's name?
(a) Joseph McGuire.
(b) Steve McQueen.
(c) Thelma Shaw.
(d) Andrew Lemonsby.
14. Who calls Stephen to check on him when he says he is working on a book project?
15. Who does Stephen feel sorry for at the Darke House when he leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephen supposed to do with the book?
2. How does Stephen avoid an accident with the truck?
3. In what area does Stephen notice a girl at a school and demand that the chauffeur stop so he can get out?
4. Who falls ill in Stephen's family?
5. What does Stephen NOT buy at the toy store?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)