1. How is Stephen Lewis described in Chapter 1?
Stephen Lewis is a children's writer who is lost in depression over the loss of his 3-year old child, Kate.
2. How does the young girl in yellow at the station interact with Stephen?
The young girl in yellow at the station is a beggar and when Stephen offers her money, she calls him a "rich creep."
3. What is important to Lord Parmenter in meetings?
Lord Parmenter likes to follow rules and punctuality. He focuses more on rituals than the content of meetings.
4. Why did Stephen take Kate to the market alone?
Stephen took Kate to the market to shop for items while Julie rested at home.
5. How is Kate attired the day she is missing?
The day she is missing, Kate wears a red scarf and carries a toy donkey in her arms.
This section contains 3,432 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)