|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen think Julie is doing to herself after Kate's disappearance?
(a) Hurting herself.
2. Who cannot discuss Kate's disappearance?
(a) Stephen and Mark.
(b) Stephen and Julie.
(c) Julie and Kristen.
(d) Kristen and Claire.
3. Who does Stephen want to tell about the committee and the book but is too tired to talk to him?
(a) Mr. Ward.
(b) Mr. Templeton.
(c) Mr. Drake.
(d) Mr. Lewis.
4. What memory does Stephen share with his parents that his mother agrees with, but his father disagrees with?
(a) School memory.
(b) Car memory.
(c) Bicycle memory.
(d) Food memory.
5. Who does Stephen tell at the market that Kate has disappeared?
(a) The police.
(b) His friends.
(c) His boss.
(d) His employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen think that men are certain they are doing right with regard to their places in life and their abilities?
2. Whom does the Prime Minister admit to having an attraction for to Stephen?
3. What was Kate wearing the day she disappeared?
4. Whose meeting does Stephen attend on Reading and Writing?
5. Where is Stephen summoned to talk to the officer that came to the subcommittee formally?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)